Freezing receivers

Silver Member
Username: Halo

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 712
Receivers are starting to freeze up soo keep checking www.dishkeys. co.nr for new files to be released to fix the freezing problem!

Silver Member
Username: Halo

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 713
hey u guys no hard feeling im jus here to help and no im and safe to say 100% sure there are no viruses on the site and its all good plymouth i noe uve been around for a while soo its all good and rico sauve don worry no viruses and dharm thxx we need more ppl like u!

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 7754
Thanks Dude

Silver Member
Username: Mississauga

Post Number: 105
I agree. Plymouth, Nalin and Sada are the guys who make it worthwhile to visit this site. Keep up the good work!

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2526
Plymouth ... you can't see just how much this place has gone down hill since your arrival as a member here.

You accuse others of being trouble makers everyday.. You even trash members here yourself. Do you think your attacks on other members are justifiable? What makes you think you are better than any other member here Plymouth?

In the past year I have seen this forum diminish as well as its members. Good helpers left because of your persistence in accusing them of being "trouble makers" or "bashers" just because they happen to have a difference of opinion. To make matters even worse you have this need /dizzier to cry to the admins when members defend someone you don't like. LK is a prime example. There are others to you dislike and give a hard time to not to mention falsely accusing members of "discrediting ecoustics". They are not discrediting this site but YOU as you try to do to them. Do you blame them for bashing back?

And why do you have this obsession to have as many "followers" as you can get? Your not Jesus so why are you acting like him?

What is your problem?

Bronze Member
Username: Carcpl58

Post Number: 88
Great post Doreen! I have been reading all the post for the last few years, I never post but it is getting so bad here that most of the names that were here early on have left. Lk was nothing but helpful for me and now he hardly ever comes here anymore. If everyone would just mind their own business this would be a beter place.

Bronze Member
Username: Boss_hog

Post Number: 62
I don't think Plymouth is a troublemaker but has trouble
excepting when he is wrong
Hogs the board
Disrespects other members
Rats to the man
Bash senior members
Post false information

Silver Member
Username: Mohamad_obama

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 317
Doreen, you rock

Silver Member
Username: Master_lee

Post Number: 188
I think the Moderator or who ever is in charge here need to check on the rats
and not so much who the rats are snitching on.
Excellent post Doreen keepup the good work.

Silver Member

Terhan, Iran Iran

Post Number: 319
ply mutt is crying to the admins again. Wants everyone that says anything bad about him banned.

So much like the french, cry pi*ss and moan and wait for someone else to do their fighting for them.

Bronze Member
Username: Redwater71

Post Number: 99
Yo Mohamad...
Go piss up another tree before bashing other cultures. I think Plymouth can pull his own weight...
Ostie d'ignorant d'porteux sandals) translate that !

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 7757
Doreen

Now I'm a senior member and respected by most members here.

I had never attacked any of you until you and your morons attack me.
A different opinion is not a personnel attack, if you are not able to do the difference, that because you have big problem in your head.

All those guys never help here and always disturbed every post mine or not.

Mr. Sandman
Bronze Member

Post Number: 62

Rico Suave
Silver Member
Username: Riconisson

Post Number: 139

Freedom of the Press
Bronze Member
Username: White_girl

Post Number: 74

Mohamad Obama
Silver Member

Terhan, Iran
Iran

Post Number: 319

Doreen

What is your but?

Gold Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 1128
disturbate - is that good or bad?

"All those guys never help here and always disturbate every post mine or not."

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 7761
sorry Tooter I corrected it only for you!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 7762
Dude_up_north

Tu parle Francais LOL, je pense que ce mieu de po traduir.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2527
Plymouth...I am not saying your info when "helping" other members here is bad. You really do try to do the best you can.

Its your behavior. Try to understand me ... You are a likable guy when your not being just like all the rest here that "bash" others. You are NO DIFFERENT then them or me. Yes I bash members too... I have my personal reasons for doing so.

I am not trying to bash you now ... I am trying to understand why you do what you do. here are some helpful things to try out...

first thing to do if you want RESPECT here is STOP BRING UP LK. (he has a lot of "followers" and well respected here)

second thing is don't try to be #1 Helper (then your know better than LK in doing this)

Third stop defending Nalin and King etc... JUST SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.( thats why the others get pissy with you.

Forth... DO NOT make yourself look better than anyone else here. (after all we all started out as newbies ) post numbers mean NOTHING

Maybe your not aware of this but some members here bought their accounts ( Cartier1 ) is one of them. He may have a gold membership now BUT NEVER EARNED IT.

Anyway....loosen up a bit and have more fun instead of complaining all the time.

For the record I like you I am not bashing you. I am just saying.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2528
translated into english
Ostie d'ignorant d'porteux sandals
Ostia of ignoring carrier sandals

You speaks Francais LOL, I think that this mieu of po traduir

LOL thats the best I can come up with

Silver Member
Username: King_of_sats

Post Number: 930

Bronze Member
Username: Boquack

Post Number: 53
LK=Lieutenant Kendall
Quote : " Yes, we'll be the ones in the unmarked van outside your house ready to arrest you for violating sections of the US ECPA, illegal interception and decoding of DISH network signals." " I promise to afford you the same respect that I gave to Rod Blagojevich when I arrested him 2 months ago".

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
Plymouth, sorry to see that you are on your periods again but do you know how an ethernet card works?

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2529
king B ...lol give it up

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
Why Doreen, it is still funny....I don't have any disagreement with you....you just contributed to a really funny thread. This is about SADA, and the other heads here, not you.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2530
I know

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
Gregraf is still KT, just like nimda, etc, etc. As long as the psycho Cartier doesn't come back , we will be OK.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2531
Shh king b... he might be reading this and ruin it for us all with his intellect.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
I saved the whole IKS thread.....when I need to cheer up I just re-read it and LMAO again........like when Cartier said you needed chymotherapy.......WTF is chymotherapy????? I know what chemotherapy is but not chymotherapy......anyway CU again Doreen........pleasure talking.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2532
giggling... yes that was a fun night for me too. Cartier really makes me laugh even when he tries to be serious. ignorance is bliss

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
Humor on E-coustics is priceless.........

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 7763
Doreen
Gold Member

Ontario
Canada

Post Number: 2527

Posted on Thursday, February 26, 2009 - 01:52 pm: Edit Post
Plymouth...I am not saying your info when "helping" other members here is bad. You really do try to do the best you can.

Its your behavior. Try to understand me ... You are a likable guy when your not being just like all the rest here that "bash" others. You are NO DIFFERENT then them or me. Yes I bash members too... I have my personal reasons for doing so.

I am not trying to bash you now ... I am trying to understand why you do what you do. here are some helpful things to try out...

first thing to do if you want RESPECT here is STOP BRING UP LK. (he has a lot of "followers" and well respected here)

second thing is don't try to be #1 Helper (then your know better than LK in doing this)

Third stop defending Nalin and King etc... JUST SPEAK FOR YOURSELF.( thats why the others get pissy with you.

Forth... DO NOT make yourself look better than anyone else here. (after all we all started out as newbies ) post numbers mean NOTHING

Maybe your not aware of this but some members here bought their accounts ( Cartier1 ) is one of them. He may have a gold membership now BUT NEVER EARNED IT.

Anyway....loosen up a bit and have more fun instead of complaining all the time.

For the record I like you I am not bashing you. I am just saying.

-----------------------------------------

I'm again a likable guy, maybe you have missing some posts.

If noboby bash me, never i will bash people, I' m a polite guy, but when few troublemaker attack me on each of my post and start new thread only for personal attack, I don't like it and give a fast reply.

If they want peace with me, stop their bashing.

Note that I don't have any problem with you but you always come here to defend those troublemaker.

Each time that a members come and defend me or Nalin, they are bashed and threatened.

Note that Nalin never bash me and i have any problem with him as for you and Gregraf.

The only thing i want is help members without bashing.

Tooter which I think is a very good helper start to bash me for nothing, even if I never do it with him. Why?

Ecoustics lost many members because many times it become a ZOO.

I have no problem with any peoples who can acted like adult, I'm not a Kid with 2 childrens 18 and 20 years.

Thank for your understanding.

Ho Yes I'm a French and I have no problem with it!

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 7764
Doreen
Gold Member

Ontario
Canada

Post Number: 2528

Posted on Thursday, February 26, 2009 - 02:12 pm: Edit Post
translated into english
Ostie d'ignorant d'porteux sandals
Ostia of ignoring carrier sandals

You speaks Francais LOL, I think that this mieu of po traduir

LOL thats the best I can come up with

---------------------------------------

Doreen

I prefer not translate it for keeping peace on forum LOL.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2534
Understood Plymouth.... but don't take this the wrong way ... try to refrain from going to the Suggestions & Feedback threads as often as you do.. Maybe the "trouble makers' will finally back off and go harass some other member(s) instead

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 7769
Doreen

I do advise Admin because those guy start again and again and disturbed each members threads and posts.

I have no problem when a new thread is started for laugh and picture, but when it come on good threads, it is nonsense.

Silver Member
Username: King_of_rats

Post Number: 327

Upload

Silver Member
Username: King_of_sats

Post Number: 932
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Luser

Post Number: 405
I just like hearing ya say the word Doreen.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 63
Semore Butts you ask a question and 4 minutes later you answered you own question you forgot to change your nike

Semore Butts
Silver Member

Post Number: 373
Posted on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 10:03 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Is there a IKS HD solution for DN turbo coded?

Semore Butts
Silver Member

Post Number: 374
Posted on Friday, February 20, 2009 - 10:07 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes just follow the link above.

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us