Stuck on f

Username: Ca63nova

Post Number: 2
pansat 2500 stuck on F. Tried loading several bins and none load. Need Help.

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 951
Not enough information. What conversion do you have? What Bin did you load? Is it stuck on "F" or is it "F."?

Post Number: 3
I have 2500 converted to 2700 and first puff. I was unaware of new puff boot until after I tried to load 205 bin. I get rolling puff and stuck on f. I tried to reload 203 bin and still get rolling puff and stuck on f. What step should I try now?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 14259
P U F F---P U F F (PUFF)

P.U.F.F. P.U.F.F. (LZMA)

Now tell us what it is.

Post Number: 5
Please excuse my lack of knowledge on this. I don't spend much time on it and am not always current on whats going on. I believe it has LZMA, I get P.U.F.F.P.U.F.F. My guess is that I tried to load a wrong bin, and now I can't get any to load. All attempt to load bins get a "write failed" and "F" on display.

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 956
It's not about knowledge. You fail to answer a simple question: Is it stuck on "F"(no dot) or is it stuck on "F." (F and a dot)?

Post Number: 6
I'm sorry I didn't understand the "." Now I do.
I also appologize for wasting your time, I figured out the problem. I am using two rs232 cables to reach from computer the reciever. The connection at both ends were good, but the two cables had become slightly unplugged. I got it to work and now am running LZMA with PUFF ver1.0.3. All is now good. Sorry again for wasting anybody's time. Thanks much for the assistance.

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 957
No problem, and remember, if you don't call on someone's time, you'll never get help so feel free anytime. :-)

Glad to know you're up. Cheers.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us