Pansat 250SM frozen please help

Bronze Member
Username: Snagovac

Post Number: 78
hi i have receiver pansat 250sm before it worked good now it is frozen nothing works the remote the buttons on the receiver just does not work it only show 0001 and it is frozen if anybody know something please help

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13453
Switch. Disconect cable from LNB.
Turnon. If it comes on, that is a start.

Username: Domtar

Post Number: 6
Hi Nalin,
If the PUF files are out are you going yo post them @:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4082a841bb2dcc4fab1eab3e9fa335ca34e47fe10703e c77

In case you change the location please advice.

Thanks for your help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
hi nalin nyda i disconnected the cable from LNB still it does not work it only shows 0001 and the picture on the tv it shows channel 1 and only yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and its only frozen nothing works not even the remote please help

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13455
Try loading factory BIN using the cable that came with your receiver.

Bronze Member
Username: Superslammy

Post Number: 90
Just turn the damn thing off in the back, wait 30 seconds, and turn it on again. Voila! Sheesh.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
i cannot load anything not the factory bin i turned it off for a half and hour and it still shows 0001 and it is still frozen

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 6258
damir
Try it:
Press and hold power button on front panel and Power "on" rear switch and release the front button then try to load the factory file.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
i tried it and it did not work

Bronze Member
Username: Gastrognome

Post Number: 94
www.pansatusa.com download section 250SM/150M (PVR) model and open GTROM-V25.exe loader.
Select right COM port of the PC to be used.
Connect Null Modem data cable between PC and the unit. PC should be one of RS 232 data port installed.
Click browser and open most updated api bin file and select application file only.
Click download and then turn the unit power off and on.
After download completed OK, still have to wait another 30-40second s until the unit fully rebooted and display ON or any channel number.
If failed, try above procedure again.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
i know i already tried the regular download but its frozen it did not download at all i cannot use the remote control everything is frozen on the box i shows 0001 and on the tv it only shows yyyyyyyyy and it used to work perfectly before

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 6261
Damir
Try with LNB unhook

Silver Member
Username: Mzakcat

Post Number: 112
unplug it, disconnect all cables so you have box and power cord in hand, plug it back in w switch off, hook up computer cable browse bin switch on load bin?? any luck??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
hi guys i tried all of that and it did not work i do not understand that i can't load not one bin before three days everything worked i tried old bins new bins it just does not work and it is frozen when i turn off the switch in the back the receiver sows me 8882 after that it shows me letter b-11 and after that 0001 and that's all it is frozen after that :{

Bronze Member
Username: Gastrognome

Post Number: 96
keep trying to force load the bin.

have the 250 off with the back switch start download, turn on 250.

as long as it boots you should be able to load a bin.

Silver Member
Username: Mzakcat

Post Number: 124
can u do a memory stick upgrade with that
if not try using different pc/loader/cable
try all variables, i'm not familiar w yours, but specs show usb is also option

Bronze Member
Username: Superslammy

Post Number: 92
usb only works if the system will boot up and you can access the menu. It sounds like it locks up well before that. Have you tried loading with cables directly from a computer? I do not see that in your posts that you have actually tried that. Do you know how to do it?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
i am not sure how to do that because the receiver will not take any download with null cable and with usb stick if anybody know anything PLEASE tell me
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us