Dec. 17 countdown to Nag3?

Silver Member
Username: Timscarlet

Usa

Post Number: 317
c&p

starting from December 17th channels will start to make their switch to nagra 3 for Dish. The HD channels has already been confirmed to have made the switch successfully on Dec. 1st so those of you with HD units that's the reason why your seeing either autoroll processing, no audio or video, and scrambled channels. I know alot of you are think this is bad news but if you sit and think about it when nagra 3 is cracked for both Dish and Bev an new files are released they should stay up longer with no issues like we have been experiencing lately

Silver Member
Username: Bernardmi

Post Number: 279
That was posted 3 days ago Tim

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/533876.html

Username: Ixlr8fast

Post Number: 2
When it is cracked sounds pretty optimistic than than if is going to be cracked, albeit history rests in its favor looking at the Nagra1 to Nagra2 transission. I would also not neglect the history and demise of once widespread DTV to balance this optimism of when vs. if at all. We will see.

I suspect the optimism is driven to keep selling the inventories of receivers. There are a lot of old once very expensive DTV cards out there collecting dust.

I hope there is crack but would be more inclined to say if than when and would hold off on buying a new receiver let alone one of the more expensive HD receivers until there was indeed a fix to Nagra3. Staying up longer also sounds just too peachy too =)

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 503
"I know alot of you are think this is bad news but if you sit and think about it when nagra 3 is cracked for both Dish and Bev an new files are released they should stay up longer with no issues like we have been experiencing lately"

And you kmow this How?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us