Problem with sonicview 4000

Bronze Member
Username: Bouttep

Post Number: 99
i loaded the 269p bin now my receiver wont work , it boots and give 1 ou 6 on the display , the tv flashes in different colors ....please help

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13417
You need to reinstall the factory BIN and then the P269. Then, of course, rescan.

Silver Member
Username: Mrgreg

Ont. Canada

Post Number: 184
DN is down so your not going to get anything now.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 100
nalin how do reinstall te factory bin it won't stay on long enough for me to load it

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
nalin how do i reinstall the factory bin , it won't stay on long enough for meto load it

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 13421
If you can't use the USB drive, you will have to install using cable connection to the computer.
All sites are busy at present, and it would be difficult to get the Loader and the BIN now.
As Greg said earlier, most of the receivers are down on DN since 5 pm

Bronze Member
Username: Stiffdeadman

Post Number: 22
seems this ecm is playing havoc with sv4000's using bin 266 or 269.

i had the same problem. managed to fix it but you have to be really fast because you'll only have maybe 4-5 seconds.

this is what i did. when frozen turn unit off from back. make sure you're usb stick is in, and that it has some old files on it. turn the unit from the back. it will come on for maybe 4-5 seconds befoee it will lock up again. In that 4-5 second you have to hit menu, scroll down to usb mass storage, hot ok twice and then hit the red button as soon as the bin list pops up to load whatever old bin is first on the list. if you succeed before it locks up, the bin will load and the unit will be back to normal. took me a couple tries since since it has to be done so fast.

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
i had downloaded the loader to my laptop just in case .. i 'll will try and let u know

thanks for your help

Silver Member
Username: Juancho

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 237
just do this, turn off the stb with the back sw, now remove the cable from the back( the lnb o sw cable), then do as usual, turn on the stb ,then load any old bin 265) but 269 improved.

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
fixed it with the cable and bin 265 , waiting for new bin . thanks nalin

Bronze Member
Username: Upreferee

Post Number: 83
What site can I get the 265 file without registering?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
Bin 270 is working. If you have problems with the receiver due to the "glitch" problem, unplug the coax cable from the LNB/Satellite and you will then be able to get to the menu to load the new BIN without any problems.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
Oops, just to clarify, you are unplugging the satellite coax from the back of the receiver, not directly at the LNB.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us