Post Number: 111
Im trying to convert my FLU from b75 to PUFF and im getting Error 02:
I read this post:

"Lotus Bawa
Bronze Member
Username: Lotusbawa

Post Number: 25
Posted on Wednesday, March 12, 2008 - 08:04 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not able to convert from FLU to PUFF. I have megasat receiver converted to 2700FLU. It shows progress 100% but fails to write at end. Its shows error message "ERROR [E02]". I did exactly you guys told.

Nalin Nyda
Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9160
Posted on Wednesday, March 12, 2008 - 09:30 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you follow the sequence;
1. load boot60 with receiver ON - WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT
2. load PUFF_253 by jvvh with receiver ON - WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT
3. Load PUFF_254 by CS i.e. CS_254t_PUFF_Lightning using the normal BIN loading at "Write BIN" when "P" of "P U F F" appears.

You will get a full load. Use CS before starting and reload the channels on completion. I have done 5 already and never failed. "

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/459358.html

But I still have'nt had any luck. Can someone please help.

Thanks!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13425
After doing b60 installation (Revert to 2500) when it goes into night riders, use BL updater 1.4 and load the old 294T BIN. Now the ON light will come on.
The do full PUFF conversion.

Full instructions are in the full PUFF kit.

Alternative PUFF link
Alternative PUFF link

Download and unzip into separate directory.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT WITHOUT READING INSTRUCTIONS.

Silver Member
Username: Cooldude69

Post Number: 112
Nydas

Thank you so much for your quick response.... but I keep getting that same error even when I try to flash the receiver...

The only updater that I can succesfully flash with is FortecUltra STB but the update/new bin doesnt even go through... I dont even get the night rider lights when I try to flash the receiver...

PLEASE HELP.. I appreciate it!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13428
To install b60 YOU MUST USE Chancy's special loader for Revert to b60 - The b60 and the special Cahncy loader, the old 294T BIN and BL updater 1.4 are all in the special "Boot60 area" subdirectory of the full PUFF kit.

Silver Member
Username: Cooldude69

Post Number: 113
Thank you for your help Nydas... I already found why it wasnt working for me... I had to set my box to factory settings/default settings in order for the for it to say "ON"...

Hopefully these posts will help others...

Thanks!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us