DN ECM Update @ www.ftazone .co.nr

Silver Member
Username: Leafs

Post Number: 822
DN ECM Update @ www.ftazone .co.nr keep checking back for files..

Bronze Member
Username: Ciscomx

Post Number: 34
Nothing yet in ftazone.
Nothing for Pansat 2700 since Nov 23

Bronze Member
Username: Anonymouse

Post Number: 65
I was wondering when your dumb @ss was going to post this usesless thread as always.

Silver Member

Post Number: 823
lol good to know mickey mouse...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
Your thread is useless...do you own the site? You post that every single time there's an outtage. Why not post it when there's an actual fix. Wasting people's time as always.

Silver Member
Username: Mrgreg

Ont. Canada

Post Number: 182
Anony, It is his site and his post is useless because it is the only time he posts here.If your site is so great Trump why are you always coming here to promote it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 824
alright... let's clear up both things in one post...

firstly @ anonymouse ... yes i own the site and i do post when there's an actual fix as well as when DN goes down because people need to know where to check for files.

Now @ greg... my site is great and the only reason i promote it here is so that more people visit it and get their files quickly that's all. I would be lying if I don't say that it's beneficial for me to promote the site here. Although on my site I always have a ton of people who thank me for posting this site on ecoustics cause they weren't aware of it before.

Silver Member

Ont. Canada

Post Number: 183
Trump, Post something we can use like a new file.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
I understand your reason for posting and it's a good one.... but why not juet post when there is an actual fix.

Ppl would still go there to get there fixes... posting it now w/o a fix doesn't really do anything.... unless you just looking to get extra hits for your site.

The site is good. I have to admnit that it gets updates faster than many if not all places...but psoting the site when there's no fix is just annoying.

Silver Member

Ont. Canada

Post Number: 185
Yup I agree.

Silver Member
Username: Borinick

Post Number: 448
I feel the same Anony Mouse people just spam other web site. If there is a fix please post it down if not do not waste are time, thank

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 1712
Heres a good site
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/35.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 825
lol greg raf... thanks for the compliments and suggestions anonymouse

Silver Member
Username: Jayson

Post Number: 268
do not use this site....it is being watched....and is under investigation.....

Silver Member

Post Number: 826
rofl jayson... i bet you are the first one who goes on my site when i release the files first...

Silver Member

Post Number: 270
never been on your site......I always use sites with good reputation.......but I have to admit that tonight will be my first time if you post the bins first......he he......

Silver Member

Post Number: 827
that's good that you use sites with good rep. all i do is try to post files so that if those sites are busy people have a fall back site to come to to..

that was the whole reason i made this site cause one day i was so annoyed with all the sites being busy i said why don't i make my own so people can have something that is not always busy.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1713
Can you come over and put the bin in for me too?

Silver Member

Post Number: 271
then that's a good cause......keep up the good work.....good luck with your site.....I'm sure a lot of people will love you tonight if you post the bins before the fight....and by the way I was kidding about your site been investigated....well at least it's not something I know......

Silver Member
Username: Dharm_ram

Post Number: 162
www.ftazone .co.nr

true...this site does post the files as soon as they are released and its fast and we don't have to wait like we do on ftatalk to get the bins

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 6230
greg raf
Gold Member

Post Number: 1712

Posted on Saturday, December 06, 2008 - 06:25 pm: Edit Post
Heres a good site
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/35.html

YOU ARE RIGHT GREG

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1490
DN has an ECM in progress since 5PM EST...All receivers using DN channels are down, except Nfusion on IKS...No older files reported to work....NEW FILES ARE NEEDED, NOT KEYS! .....Be patient and wait for new files from www.ftabins.net or www.ftaview.com ..files usually takes a few hours so don't expect anything until at least 10 PM EST or later as a guesstimate...GC is still up , except for their Nagra 3 channels...Bev is dead too except on Nfusion IKS...The fight is stream live on www.justin.tv/hufhjd
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us