Sonicview out 360

Bronze Member
Username: Labs

Post Number: 18
is the sonicview 360 out for DN..pansat seems to be working. using 164 charlie bin file for sv and not working. auto roll and auto tp off. any ideas

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 3050
there is a new file out for it and it is working,but channels are a bit slow changing.files are available at all reputable sites

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
is the file vo164p charlie

Gold Member

NO Bashing

Post Number: 3051
if you have 360 premier V0167P for Charlie
if you have 360 elite V0173P for charlie

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
can u send me a link to download file. i use future fta and the only file they have is vo164p

Gold Member

NO Bashing

Post Number: 3052
here is one for premier
http://www.ftabins.net/showthread.php?p=343304#post343304

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
can u also send a link for the elite.thanks

Gold Member

NO Bashing

Post Number: 3053
here you go
http://www.ftabins.net/showthread.php?t=66278

Username: Blade9732

Tortuga

Post Number: 2
Information for those that use Future for bin files: Future-fta DOES have the current bin for Sonicview, it is just not on the enter page. Some time ago, BL (or mods)have decided that they will not update the enter page with current bins. You will have to enter the forums to download files (and register to do so). If you enter the forums, and the current bin is not there, make sure you "refresh" your browser. Of course, none of this helps if you have a SV4000 or PVR1000...just have to wait. There are plenty of other sites you can download from that do not require registration, use your Google skills.

Silver Member
Username: Mrgreg

Ont. Canada

Post Number: 150
Here is a link to elite. }http://currentbins.com/ftafiles/

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
sonicview 360 elite still not working. checked all settings. also did factory reset. blind scan all sats and channel. does anyone think i need to add the bootfile and start the process over. any ideas

Gold Member

NO Bashing

Post Number: 3054
after loading new file you had to leave it on any one channel until picture came up,you should not have changed channels until picture came up,and you should not have done a factory reset,
and please please please do not load a bootfile or whatever else you are thinking of doing to the poor receiver
just adjust the antenna settings and scan channels
then do hard reboot and leeeeeeeeeave it alone any oooooooone channel until picture comes uuuuuuuup
this may take up to 10 minutes
do nnnnnnnnnot keep on changing channels until picture comes up

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
thanks aftricanbrit, however, now i get 110, and 119(echo 7) and 61.5(echo 3) has now signal. i adjusted the antenna settings just like my other pansat box. any ideas on what to do know. i really messed up by doing factory reset. know, i have to set all my channels again. any ideas anyone. thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us