DN receiver card

Bronze Member
Username: Getmo96

Post Number: 78
I just came from my friends place. He had a DN box with a card in it. He said every 6 months his friend comes by and fixes it for about 100 bucks. All channels including adults and PPV. No interuptions for 6 months???? How is the guy fixing it, do it?

Silver Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 867
There are many OTHER websites , like www.dsstester.c*om , that teach how to program cards...suggest you go there..most sites only deal with FTA..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
But even the ol football cards did not last 6 months. He says the guy don't work for DN, but no interuptions for 6 months? Is that possile?

Gold Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 1329
correct most site does deal with fta..here is another one deals with FTA and Plastic CARDS http://www.pirategods.com/private/forum/

The guy who is fixing ur buddy card, who knows wut kind of file he using, he maybe using public blocker which is free or maybe PVT Blocker file which is not free

its good to learn on ur own , so u dont have to depend on others

Silver Member
Username: Lomna

Post Number: 367
It is really unbelievable.IMPOSSIBLE. A DN card or a DN box which receive the signal from dn sats, It can't be hide from DN.
Why can't you ask your dear friend about it ???? He must be most reliable source of info.

Gold Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 1330
lets put it this way...Lots of guys charge ppl like this whom dosn't know how to etc etc..

Let say even he using PVT Blocker file

PVT blockers file rate is around 50 to 100 dollars for 3 to 6 months with 10 cards programed or some are unlimted loads, it depend which one u get!!! so the guy who is fixing ur buddy card he not doing it only for ur bud...he doing for others for sure as well....just trying to give u lil more info on this

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
My friend is my barber, he is not the one doing the programing. I found it hard to beleive that he is getting DN on a DN box and not paying monthly to DN and gets 6 months of no interupts. I just wondered if someone here knew of the same. The other guy I dont know and he charges. I know he wont tell me jack, but that he can do it. I was wanting to know if it is heard of, if so, for 6 months of no interuptions is worth checking into.

Thanks guys for the info ;-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 868
Its VERY POSSIBLE...many people I know write their own files and blockers and have had their cards up 6 months..

Silver Member

Post Number: 869
Its VERY POSSIBLE...many people I know write their own files and blockers and have had their cards up 6 months..

I once had a DTV card up for 14 months...

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 12718
It sound blatantly illegal to me.

Silver Member

Post Number: 872
and you hacking/STEALING FTA signals isn't?

YOU ARE A JOKE HERE, AND POST CRAP OF NO VALUE..

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 12720
I am not hacking any software or files that are DN property.
The only person who is a confirmed joke on this forum is YOU.
About 50 nicks and suspended 50 times and just coming back with more nicks.
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us