Nagra 3 NOT Hacked by Nfusion..was just a subbed card

Silver Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 464
This was just a simple work around using a Bev subbed card...but it was good news...other IKS receivers will be doing the same..

C&P from Paramount 10/5/08

This is worth a front page mention, and it is good news for the entire satellite community for the years to come. Nfusion has released a work around for the Nagravision 3 encryption system in use by Bev for NFL Sunday Ticket. As of right now, Nfusion users can view NFL Sunday Ticket while plugged into the internet with their Nfusion. Expect Neosat, Captain, Skyview and other IKS receivers to have similar work arounds available in the near future.

I am told this was accomplished by Nfusion using a subscribed Bev Smart card in one of their servers, which than lends the encryption code to any Nfusion connected to that server. Let me stress, this is not a hack,} this is a very simple work around, which I believe will have bev on it's toes scrambling to patch without any decent recourse for the next few days. In essence, they will have to find out which exact Nagra 3 smart card is being used in order to patch this hole in their system. They will need the exact number of that card. Whether that is obtainable through connection to the Nfusion server, by Bev, is unknown at this time. If it is, do not expect this to last very long. If they are unable to find out the smart card number, they will have to determine, which of the thousands deployed right now it is, and specifically shut down that card through the stream.

This is good news. As most of us know, Nagravision 2 was not fully hacked until the final days of the scaling back of Nagravision 1. First we saw carded hacks for the weak Rom101, than emulation hacks for DVB cards and hours after, hacks for all makes of FTA Receivers. I will stress again, this is not a hack, but a step in the right direction, which can better help the coders understand the workings of Nagravision 3. We will not need a real hack anytime soon, so to see this so early is promising. It will be interesting to watch how long it takes Bev to close this loophole, if they can at all, permanently. It will be much harder for Dish Network to close a loophole like this when they have to pick the card out of the 14 million Nagra 3 cards they will have in deployment by the time they have finished their swapout. Even if they can find the card, they will never be able to permanently patch it if that was their only recourse, as Nfusion will just switch cards, starting the process over again. Dish Network will need to lobby hard to have receivers with Ethernet ports made illegal to import. Even at that, they will not be able to stop dealers from selling Ethernet ports separately from FTA Receivers, as there is nothing illegal about an Ethernet port with a USB adapter. The game only gets more interesting as time goes on!

Silver Member
Username: Jjgee

Palatine, IL USA

Post Number: 182
nfusion has never hacked anything. They have never had a stand alone bin for their stb and they do not have one now. All they have EVER done is card share over the internet.

This is what they are doing now with the ST.

The only time their nova's worked with EMU = ON was when dik was wide open to everyone a few months back.

They HAVE NOT hacked nag 3.

Their coders only write bins that turn on and put new features in the stb's, not decode anything.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 12144
Two DN spies and egomaniacs supporting each other - or is it the same person with two Nicks? Why a new thread - what was wrong with Sada's thread?

Silver Member
Username: Jjgee

Palatine, IL USA

Post Number: 183
Who ask you?

Why do you call me a spy? You know I am your employer.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 12146
Information DN spay jigee.

http://www.satscams*com/forum/showthread.php?t=23307

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/0/78B/A7B
http://www.ci.st-augustine.fl.us/departments/Police_Department/departments.shtml

Rick Lawson
2640 Highland Park Rd
Deland, FL 32720
US
Daytime Phone: 3867362601

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3622
He's not a spy
I haven't seen any indications that he knows any inside info

There is no N*3 in the stream yet
That's a pre-calculated move by Nag*ra
What's out there is N*2.4

To my best estimate
If coders to hack N*3 it will take them at least 25 weeks to a year
Key's can be posted from time to time
But won't be an auto roll for months to follow

New improved N*3 will not roll over until all card swap complete by both providers

DON'T GET EASILY DUPED

Silver Member

Post Number: 466
Excuse me but Nagra 3 encryption can be used on any specific channels at any given time, just like Bev PID 0907 and DN 0106 keys..Nagra 3 is being used on the NFL Ticket each week by Bev, and is definitely in the stream then..but its NOT HACKED yet..

If you were around during the DTV days and the nagra 1 to nagra 2 swap, you would know that weekly over a 1 month period, various tiers (PPV's, premiums, core, locals) were slowly swapped over from N1 to N2, and same with DTV and their last swap to their newer encryption..until after that 1 month, ALL channels were broadcast with their new encryptions, and the old encryptions were dead, leavng BOTH plastic and FTA users completely down.

Nagra 3 will be FULLY implemented on ALL tiers, once Bev finalizes and and completes their swap to ALL their subscribers, who will be given a written letter and TV message stating that specific date..which will be posted everywhere too..Bev will NOT be waiting for Dishnet for anything, to fully implement their nagra 3 encryption to ALL their subscribers and ALL their channels..

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 927
Information--NYDAS

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=405119 030

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3623
I just hope yo'll be around for post game analysis

"Bev will NOT be waiting for Dishnet for anything"
I politely disagree
They already have waited since Feb, 2008
It's clear they waited until release of HD#Turbo
But will be slightly ahead of D#N by few days

What's in the stream is not even close to N*3
I do think what's used for the NFL ticket is N*2.4 or from time to time the beta version of N*3
There is a great possibility the full N*3 is still under construction or had some previous bugs

To me the real N*3 is an entirely improved version over the Eurpean N*3
I draw this conclusion based on their way of playing

There is a way of keep tracking that
The current software should have a Pneumonic version value
Let's keep track of it
That by itself provide many clues

I do agree with yo however the switch will be transitional package by package until full switch roll over

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 4502
King
N3 is active
HD Turbo 1080p is on since August 1 2008.
Read a little on web.

MAXHD can read TurboHD, like you can use Blue ray software on computer.

Why give those bad info and make people laught, with your comment

Dont be worry

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3625
"N3 is active
HD Turbo 1080p is on since August 1 2008.
Read a little on web."

I'm sorry I don't rely on people who got no clue for immediate source of misinformation
The web is full of clowns more than real tech people

Yo wait a little
And yo'll learn a lot

The final draft of N*3 is not out yet
1080p was never broadcasted yet

Come back and say that one more time in few days
Just be there at the post game analysis
I'll bet yo as much as yo want

Silver Member
Username: Picanha

East LA

Post Number: 112
King!! King!!
Upload

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3627
I am taking it very easy on someone asking me to read a little on the web

All kinds of clueless dealers selling whatever hardware they think will work and it's far from what's going on

This is absolutely the worst time to buy an HD receiver or HD accessory
They ain't 1080p
LIKE I SAID
IS LIKE BUYING CHRISTMAS TREES IN JANUARY
There is no 1080p Modules
I don't care if they get HD*Turbo or not
They ain't 1080p decoder Modules
And don't even think about showing me bogus false claim specs

I don't even doubt D#N selling bogus modules to make few bucks

Bronze Member
Username: Little_bear

Sudbury, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 87
plymouth the king don't lie after all he showed everyone here how to make free phone calls.

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4506
King

Check on Dish Network 1080p is avalaible since August 1-30

----------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations!

All DISH Network HD customers have been Turbo-charged! In the early morning hours of 8/1 DISH Network reinvented high definition! Current HD customers had the next generation of HD downloaded right to their receivers!

Turbo-charged HD features state-of-the-art technology with the highest quality HD available including 1080p Video On Demand-- same as Blu-Ray® Disc quality! Plus over 100 National HD channels with up to 150 by end of year! As a valued customer we hope you enjoy your Turbo-charged system and the best in HD from DISH Network.

In celebration of our new Turbo-charged HD, DISH Network will be offering a 1080p HD movie at a reduced price during the month of August! Watch I Am Legend on DISH On Demand for only $2.99 August 1-30!

Login here or call 1-888-411-2641
-------------------------------------------------------------
And the link:

http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/offers/current_customer/turbo_charged/index.s html

""""The final draft of N*3 is not out yet """

I never say that they revealed all their cards, but N3 is active.

I repeat Turbo Hd is only a method of video compression and Viewsat made a receiver like a computer where you can replaced the video card.

King i am sorry but you needed to learn this time
Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Lol

Post Number: 869
lol

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4509
Lol X 1000

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4513
King

Here is an example of Video card who can display true 1080p, the proof that it is easy for a receiver provider to integrated the thechnology on receiver

Diamond Radeon HD 3850 Video Card
The ATI Radeon HD 3800 Series of GPUs allow you to experience the power of HD with graphics processing designed for how you work and play The Diamond Radeon HD 3850 delivers outstanding performance at a great price. Advance to the next generation of HD game performance and life-like realism thanks to DirectX® 10.1 capabilities and plug-and-play ATI CrossFireX multi-GPU upgradeability. Watch the latest Blu-ray and HD-DVD videos in full 1080p HD -- and upscale beyond - without placing huge demands on your CPU. Enjoy break-through efficiency with more processing performance per watt and energy-saving features to help save you money.

Blu-Ray is only a compression method like HD-DVD

Silver Member

Post Number: 473
Nfusion is using subs to accomplish what was done with NFL Sunday. Not that I am undermining the fact that they did get pic on SOME of the NFL Ticket channels. I just want users to be informed of what this is.

1. N3 is not broken and hacked.
2. This was done with subs only, thats the reason for only FEW of the NFL Ticket channels.
3. Full cardless will not come out on nfusion for N3, because it is not hacked, just card sharing.

Before the hype gets out of hand about hacked N3, Only card sharing was used, N3 was not hacked.

Bronze Member
Username: Ez2ctv

Platinum Mem...

Post Number: 97
Full Name: justforhaha's
Last Logged In: October 07, 2008
Total Posts: 474

"Nfusion is using subs to accomplish what was done with NFL Sunday. Not that I am undermining the fact that they did get pic on SOME of the NFL Ticket channels. I just want users to be informed of what this is.

1. N3 is not broken and hacked.
2. This was done with subs only, thats the reason for only FEW of the NFL Ticket channels.
3. Full cardless will not come out on nfusion for N3, because it is not hacked, just card sharing.

Before the hype gets out of hand about hacked N3, Only card sharing was used, N3 was not hacked"

Agreed 100%

But what this means to the test community is that there are alternatives and this will put pressure on the "Providers" to try and stop another method of watching their programming. They will have to spend more money or reduce time spent in other areas of protection.

This also ups the ante for other Sat Box, hackers, coders to step up to the plate and release something or at least get them more serious in hacking / cracking N3.

If one looks to past history in this hobby, individuals and groups have big egos and once the cat pokes it head out of the bag the others rush to the front to claim victory.

Now as far as NFusion, the Twins and MatchStick having the holly grail of a fully cracked card, Let them release a stand alone fix for both the SD & HD NFusion Boxes and then I will bow to them for being the first.

It will start to get interesting to see if the Providers can stop IKS in it's tracks, Then the proponents that claim IKS is the future of FTA will have to eat Sh*it.

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3643
Plymouth
Yor truly one unique ignorant

Did yo actually read yor own post?
That's 1080p blu-ray on-demand download
It doesn't mention anything about HD 1080p broadcast

HD*Turbo at present time is in 1080i
There were other newbies asking me better questions
I thought yo might be a little better technical person
I was wrong on yor technical background

Turbo*charged is a gimmick
It could mean anything
I'm very familiar with legal gimmicks like this cuz I worked with electronics specs for 27 years

There is no 1080p HD premium channels broadcast
There is no 1080p hack modules
VS didn't make 1080p sh!t
And that's final
I don't want to hear this again

I did say there will be 1080p HD if D#N feel required
But they will have to pay hefty royalty to Sony
I don't know if they will ever go for it
That's their decision
Right now 1080p is integrated in their new receivers and only new receivers
If they feel required they'll do the broadcast switch
Right now they are offering it to on-demand
Make sure yo get that straight

Gold Member

Canada

Post Number: 4515
King

Just to compare i work in electronics since over 32 years and hobby since 37 years

Does not take me for an idiot.

Here is the proof, but you don't want understand:

http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/offers/current_customer/turbo_charged/index.s html

My post are not based on forecasts or Blackjack, but the facts.

Post your proof like i do.
thanks

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3644
What proof are yo talking about?
This is the same post yo got

Look
No disrespect
I know yor english is not great
I'm not gonna pick on it
Yo need to learn to be polite when yo disagree

There is no 1080p HD broadcast at present time
Read my lips
NO 1080p BROADCAST YET
Yo wanna believe me that's fine
Yo don't believe me ask someone else

And I strongly suggest next time yo wanna ask me something technical learn how to ask it nicely
Cuz yor so fu*cking rude and stubborn

Why don't yo call that tool free number in yor link and square it once for all
I'm 100% sure there is no 1080p broadcast yet
I do think there will be someday maybe soon
And D#N will be first to carry it
But this is not it
And if yo think hackers will get to it that fast then think again

And that's enough for me on this subject
I'm not interested to know what hackers come up with cuz there is no 1080p Modules
At least not yet

I do want to clear something else for the record
D#N can do 1080p broadcast but can't call it blu-ray
In that case they don't pay royalty to Sony
Only royalty to MPEG group which is much cheaper
Blu-ray does provide 3 level encryption
So they can keep Nagra plus 2 other levels if they ever feel they need it

This is another cleaver legal gimmick by dikky
Buy using blu-ray name for on-demand only among their HD*Turbo promotion

Bronze Member
Username: Nbn16

Post Number: 17
Lol you 2.. I like to call dum & dumber ?

Between you two you claim 60 years experience but your know jack sheet.

I did 3 hrs of reading and know more than ply mouth and king tapefag put together.

See brown people are just dumb as pigeons, wasn't it Darwin who said philpinos and paki as scum are just not as smart as the rest of the world.

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3645
"I did 3 hrs of reading and know more than ply mouth and king tapefag put together."

3 hours of reading
I'm fu*cking impressed
And what have yo accomplished in 3 hours of reading?
Nothing
I bet yo dunno sh!t about anything

My years of experience is to be familiar with legal gimmicks
Do yo read englic MOFO
I bet yo don't comprehend englic MOFO either
Yor a faceless coward hiding behind nick names

Silver Member
Username: King_of_sats

Post Number: 436
Once a Retard always a RETARD
KING U LOSE AGAIN !!! NOW EVEN NOOOBS kicking your push broom azz

Upload

Upload

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3646
Noobs Huh
What...Yo think I was born yesterday Jimmy?
There is only one noob here, his name is J.M.

I'm highly disappointed in yo Jimmy
Yo still can't comprehend what D#N using
And yo do speak good englic and got a real job
That's a shame
Maybe yo need to read 300 more hours

Well my forum friend
It is 1080i HD broadcast at this time
Call Dikky and ask for yorself

Silver Member

Post Number: 437
Sorry it's not in make shift nigerian wanna be english ...

But maybe you can still force upon yourself a little comprehenion ugh !!!
it's DOUBTFUL seeing u some kind of over grown aborted embryo

Upload

http://bitstream.soundandvisionmag.com/blog/2008/09/dish-ups-the-hd.html

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3647
I'm laughing my Azz
Cuz I'm not from Nigeria and I'm not black
But I'm laughing my Azz to see yo pissing in the wind

I coach pro sports
And I travel all over
I never told anyone one my real race

Please don't post specs
I know what the specs say
I'm cleary saying
As of this date there is no HD 1080p premium or basic broadcast
Only on-demand in 1080p blu-ray
Read the specs 100 times
And yo just made an Azz out of yorself

But yor learning
That's progress
I just love to kick yor Azz Jimmy in public any day of the week

Silver Member

Post Number: 438
You are Nigerian I proved it before from your on confession in a post... PRO sports that's FUNNY cuz also I slammed you with your very own posted where u was whining becuase u was fired

You forget not everyone on this site some old out of work fossil like yourself who has seen his better days well over a decade ago when the word analog roamed the earth and kinda meant something.... Your a old ugly azz Nigreian flavor Big Purple Barney mofo
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us