Sonicview Elite PVR Guide

Bronze Member
Username: Ju421019

Post Number: 12
Hi - I just bought a Sonicview Elite and have some questions about how the recording operates.

I just have one cable coming into Tuner 1 via a DP34 that connects a 61.5/110/119 lnb.

1. I noticed I was able to record a channel, and then browse to another? Is that normal? I thought since I only had one tuner connected I can only view the channel I record.

2. Then I noticed I was able to record two channels at one time, I did a quick test and it recorded, is that how it should operate using one Tuner?

3. One problem I noticed was when I was recording a show, it just created a folder but no files inside it, I found it strange it did that, don't know why.

4. If I set a timer to record something on the EPG, do I leave the receiver on, or can I turn it off (I don't mean from the back button on the receiver)

Lastly, anyone have a good guide that helps explain/tweak the recording settings to make it optimal.

I did turn the Time Shift option to Auto, which I do like.

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1580
Not sure if this will help ju42 but it may be worth a try http://www.sonicviewusa.com/support.html There is a PDF manual there
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us