Channels missing from last blind scans

Username: Jai_maharastra

Post Number: 7
Hello all experts,

Since last few upgrades to the bins, I had to rescan all the channels - and now I am missing channels PLBYE, FRESH, etc on the PXX-PPV; Encore channels; starz channels, and of since last few days missing ZGujarati, ZPunjabi, Surya TV, etc... Please help.

Pointed at and excellent signal strength for:

What can I do? Please explain step by step to gain all the channels.

Thanks in advance for all who help or visit this thread.

Silver Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 391
"and of since last few days missing ZGujarati, ZPunjabi, Surya TV, etc... Please help."

Lastest News - - - 09/28/08 DN is playing some games that are effecting some Locals and international Channels that cause freezing. (or scrambled channels on some receivers)

Viewsat has released new fixes today 9-29 to stop this DN freezing..expect others soon.

Username: Jai_maharastra

Post Number: 8
What about missing channels? Nalin, Plymouth, Doreen, ne1 with information is much appreciated. Thx.

I have viewsat xtreme.

Silver Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 392
Upload the latest bin DBPSW-080929X.zip ( http://ftabins.net/showthread.php?p=296969#post296969) from today and recheck your receiver antenna settings (which you should have saved someplace and written on paper), then do a new scan and reboot (rear swich OFF/ON)...if that doesn't fix it, start from beginning with a factory default reset and then do as already stated.

This should get ya all fixed up, unless you have a hardware problem like a bad cable , connection or switch problem..or a slightly moved dish..

My guess is that you need the new bin today and your antenna settings have changed by themselves since your last file upload..all , a simple fix

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 11969
sly Gaberielle: ZGUJ has been deleted from 61.5 but is active on 118.7
Surya and ZEETV and few others were not coming through on a scan yesterday on 118.7
ZEETV is OK on 61.5
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us