Post Number: 3551
I got this link from FTA bins
Is it true? Do yo have any info on this:
Cable Ha$ck

http://www.cablehack*.net/ftabins.html

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1950
cable has been hacked for years... where have you been?

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3553
I wasn't asking yo
Obviously yo don't know sh*it about Motorola Scientific Atlanta
Digital Cable was never hacked
I don't know where have yo been sleeping
Stick to MPEG

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3554
What got my attention is this:
Usually what gets my attention is big

Use (IKS) Internet Key sharing anonymously
Plug directly into your Neosat or Nfusion
Guaranteed to work or your money back

Here is the full article:

CableHack - Online Store > US / FTABINS.NET.
Last Updated: August 16th, 2008

Motorola Surfboard SB5100 Premod
List Price: $65.00
Shipping: Free Priority Mail (2-3 day delivery)
Turnaround Time: 24-48 hrs Guaranteed
Includes: SB5100 Modem, Power Cable, Network Cable, Installed Pin Header, CD
Firmware: SIGMA X2 Build 142
Availability: Currently In Stock

Qty: -Main Features of the SB5100-
No Torrent Crashing
Enable / Disable Factory mode
Enable / Disable SNMP Filters
Locally host your own config
TFTP Enforce Hack
Download Config File
Change SNMP Ports
Change Firmware Name
AutoBoot - Modem stores config
Full Web GUI Built into HTTPD
Full Telnet / Shell Access
Change Serial / Mac / Config via Web GUI
Enable & Disable BPI & BPI+
Use (IKS) Internet Key sharing anonymously
Plug directly into your Neosat or Nfusion
Guaranteed to work or your money back
Easily configured for your Internet service provider via WEB GUI
100% Undetectable over DOCSIS 1.0 / 1.1 / 2.0
Full Support and documentation

-Content Included in CD-
Signature Advanced SB5100/SB5101 Tutorial
Config grabbers & Editors
TFTPD32 (Host your own config files)
StormWatch v2.0
SNMP cfgadmin 1.4 /w 1.8 patch
Full OID list
CMsniff
Super SNMP
Mac Collector
Blackcat (SchwarzeKatze v128)
And much more!

-Additional Features-
Member Access to forum
Remote Assistance available
Detailed Video tutorials
Product Guaranteed or your money back

Comcast speed test example: here
Have questions or concerns? Email us

Please note: These modems will not effect your current cable modem setup in anyway. These modems are designed specifically for Internet key sharing fta receivers, so you can use your IKS feature on your fta receiver safely. These modems can also be used on your pc to reach extremely fast speeds of up to 38mbit down and 10mbit up. There is no limitation on the amount of modems per household.

What's required to get my modem up and running?
Some form of basic cable is required. You must also be hooked up to receive a signal from your current cable provider. You will also need to configure your modem accordingly to your ISP. Configuration can be done by following the guides found on our forum at here or by reading the advanced tutorial included with your purchase found on the cd. Modem Configuration is the key component to achieving online activity.

How difficult is it to get started after I purchase one of these modems?
1. You must configure your modem to get online with your current provider. Modem configuration will be done by a graphical user interface built into the modems firmware or by remote applications.

2. If you're using your modem for the IKS feature, you will simply connect your modem directly into your fta receiver via the Ethernet cable provided. Configure your fta receiver to receive an internet connection and begin your safe journey to internet key sharing. But remember, you must configure your modem first before connecting it to your fta receiver.

Its simply that easy. ONE time configuration, and enjoy free and anonymous internet. This is simply the best solution for using internet key sharing safely and anonymously. We also offer live support on the EFNet network in #cablehack.

Motorola Surfboard SB5100 + MEMORY Premod
List Price: $110.00
Shipping: Free Priority Mail (4-6 day delivery)
Turnaround Time: 48-72 hrs Guaranteed
Includes: SB5100 Modem, 16MB Installed memory, Power Cable, Network Cable, Installed Pin Header, CD
Firmware: SB5100MoD v 1.0.4 (DD-WRT Advanced GUI)
Availability: Currently In Stock

Qty: All Features above +
No Torrent Crashing
Faster Web Browsing
Extreme Versatility
Handle over 12,000 simultaneous sockets
16MB Installed memory (Max-Capacity)
Enable / Disable Factory mode
Change SNMP Port
Backup 2MB Dump
Interchangeable HTTPD Port
Enable / Disable Web Auth
Change Firmware Name
Host Config inside Modem
Backup Non-Vol
Enable / Disable Fw Updates
Enable / Disable SNMP Filters
Locally Host your own Config
Full Web GUI DD-WRT Style
Change Serial / Mac / Config via Web GUI
Enable & Disable BPI & BPI+
And much more!

-Content Included in CD-
Signature Advanced SB5100 Tutorial
Config grabbers & Editors
TFTPD32 (Host your own config files)
StormWatch v2.0
SNMP cfgadmin 1.4 /w 1.8 patch
Full OID list
CMsniff
Super SNMP
Mac Collector
Blackcat (SchwarzeKatze v128)
And much more!

-Additional Features-
Member Access to forum
Remote Assistance available
Detailed Video tutorials
Product Guaranteed or your money back

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1951
So to put it in layman's terms....unlike Disco or Scientific-Atlanta, "Motorola has the added value of being uniquely positioned for the convergence of broadband and wireless by cable operators and telecom service providers

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3555
No
In Layman's terms
Analog cable with analog boxes was hacked
Digital cable with Motorola boxes and powerVu encryption was never hacked for nearly 15 years

Got it now!!!

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1952
sorry buddy.... I can search the net too and thats what I found right on the Motorola site that I was on. So try again.

Btw I use a 802.11g Motorola Wireless UBS Adapter WU830G for my satellite internet conection.

oh and I came across this

Every so often, a new set-top manufacturer attempts an entry into cable, flush with the moxie to snitch market share from incumbent suppliers Motorola and Scientific-Atlanta.

They'll break the duopoly, they say. Their invention is usually cheaper, or more muscular, or both.

Pretty soon after that, new suppliers slam into a big, seemingly immovable roadblock. There, they learn that making a digital set-top isn't as easy as stocking up on chips, a chassis, a power supply and a reference design.

The barrier is the jargon jumble known as "conditional access and encryption."

Some people just say "conditional access," tacitly including the encryption part of the process. Others refer to the techniques by brand name - "DigiCipher," in the case of Motorola; "PowerVu" and "PowerKey," in S-A's lingo.

In one big, evident translation, conditional access and encryption is digital-speak for protecting premium services from theft.

More specifically, conditional access mechanisms determine whether customers are authorized to receive a premium service. On the condition that customers pay for service, they get access to it.

In other words, conditional access is the door guard. No pay, no see.

Encryption, not surprisingly, is the top-secret mixing of digitized video bits, to make premium services undecipherable by pirates. It is the secret sauce of conditional access.

In general, here's how conditional access and encryption works in digital cable systems: First, TV shows are digitized, then compressed. To secure the shows (the "payload") for the long, air-and-ground trip to consuming homes, an algorithm - a string of secret numbers - is applied. Algorithms disarrange the digitized video bits in a way that, with any luck, only the headend equipment and associated set-tops know.

This payload padlock happens in two steps. First, a set of security techniques protects the content as it travels by satellite to the headend; there, a piece of equipment called an "integrated receiver/transcoder," or "IRT," decodes it. The IRT then re-encrypts the shows for their ride, over the cable plant, to the digital set-top box.

If the box is authorized (via the conditional access mechanism) to receive the premium content, the encrypted information is de-crypted (unscrambled).

In the old days of analog set-tops, conditional access was generally handled by an addressable controller. Encryption was called "scrambling."

But back to the eager, new set-top manufacturer with the big plans to unseat the incumbents: Usually, their success necessitates a gentle (or not-so-gentle) nudge on the incumbents, from an MSO who wants the new supplier's product. That's because conditional access and encryption systems come in two parts: A headend controller (scrambler), and a secret spot within the digital box that knows the "key" to unscramble the encryption algorithm (unscrambler.)

To go with a new digital set-top manufacturer, then, MSOs need to either replace the headend part - an unlikely cost proposition, if digital TV is already being delivered - or to encourage the incumbents to share their secret sauce.

Despite the barriers, some succeed. Pace, Panasonic and Pioneer, for example, all make set-tops that work with Scientific-Atlanta's equipment; Time Warner Cable had a lot to do with it. Sony is a set-top supplier to cable because Cablevision Systems' technologists insisted on a conditional access and encryption system that wasn't made by the incumbent suppliers.

The last of the MSOs to go to digital, Cablevision didn't have to fuss with replacing expensive headend equipment so as to attract new set-top suppliers. Yet, Sony is a supplier only to Cablevision, because all other MSOs already spent capital on headend equipment to support their digital video installations.

There isn't really a bad guy here. Maligning Motorola and Scientific-Atlanta for protecting their cash cow - set-tops -- is like maligning the cable industry for protecting its cash cow - premium content.

Still, though, it is the existing state of conditional access and encryption that dissuades the big consumer electronics brands from bringing competitively priced set-tops to the industry, and it is conditional access and encryption that makes MSOs grumble about feeling like hostages to the incumbent supplier duo.

The hostage logic is best phrased in an old joke among cable's technical ranks, about the just-as-old issue of when new set-top features will be delivered.

MSO: "When can I have them?"
Supplier: "Six months."
MSO: "Six months from when?"
Supplier: "From every time you ask."

This was funnier, of course, when there weren't video competitors lurking at every corner, luring cable customers with features that cable doesn't have, and that are available now, not in six months.

The ability to be aggressively competitive is vital. So is the need to secure the stuff of aggressive competition. This problem is real. And as with every ridiculously complicated problem, the answer will require creativity and vigilance. This column originally appeared in the Broadband Week section of Multichannel News.

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3557
I don't need yor c/p crap

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1953
What?... like your C/P sh!t is better than mine or anyone else's. LOL

You asked a question In a public forum! I was giving my "finds" in regards to your question.

If you have a problem with this ... PLEASE feel free to go to the admins and complain

Your pathetic King

Bronze Member

East LA

Post Number: 84
Doreen!! Please answer this: Does your patch match!!Upload

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1954
I'll never tell Esvaldo

Silver Member

Post Number: 726
Thread: Just fort he hahas's

Time and Dated

King Tapeman
Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3551
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 07:17 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got this link from FTA bins
Is it true? Do yo have any info on this:
Cable Ha$ck

Doreen
Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario
Canada

Post Number: 1950
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 07:46 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
cable has been hacked for years... where have you been?

King Tapeman
Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3553
Posted on Friday, September 26, 2008 - 07:52 pm:

I wasn't asking yo
Obviously yo don't know sh*it about Motorola Scientific Atlanta
Digital Cable was never hacked

(You did not say Digital) you said cable
and Doreen gave you the correct answer.

Same old King searching the web to come up with some more

bullshit that has nothing to do with FTA TV to draw attention.

Good job Doreen, keep an eye on this phony.

BTW Nigeria from Africa, didn't you parents teach you any respect?
That is no way to talk to a Lady.

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3560
End of analog cable hack was about 15 years ago
Yo weren't born then
That's why yo don't know child, yor only 13
Got it now

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
It is amazing that K T will post a question and not even look at what s/he C&P.
The key parts are:

Some form of basic cable is required. You must also be hooked up to receive a signal from your current cable provider. You will also need to configure your modem accordingly to your ISP. Configuration can be done by following the guides found on our forum at here or by reading the advanced tutorial included with your purchase found on the cd. Modem Configuration is the key component to achieving online activity.

1. You must configure your modem to get online with your current provider. Modem configuration will be done by a graphical user interface built into the modems firmware or by remote applications.

Once you configured the modem per your ISP, you are no longer "anonymous". One of the step of confiuge the modem is to let your cable modem know about the modem's MAC address. Without the MAC address, your cable company will not give an IP address to your modem. In the old day, some cable company may not care about MAC address but those days are over.

Silver Member

Post Number: 730
King Tapeman, wrong again
I still have the hack equipment
but don't need. I can go to the street open their Cable Box and remove their blank filter.Besides this thread is not about me. King Tapeman vs Doreen a woman. Like I have said before I bet you had your Lardass kicked in school all the time.Man you are in the USA now get a life asswhole.

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3564
White Hawk stay out
This is an adult discussion
I still have turn tables and 45 LP records
So what yo got old analog boxes
Use yor brains a bit, 13 year old Child

No e-mail
Do yo know what I like about yo
Yor a real smart person
And I mean this in a complement
I wish yo were more polite, yo could of accomplished a lot more

I did read it
It does say:
"Please note: These modems will not effect your current cable modem setup in anyway. These modems are designed specifically for Internet key sharing fta receivers"

It doesn't mean I do trust hackers
In fact I don't trust hackers at all
Can't always trust theirt claims

I do have more questions than answers
This is considered new type of PTA
Many things don't add up to me
In fact there is no mention about TV
All it says cable and infusion
It could be only internet speed upgrade hack

Of course yo need basic cable service
It's not a satellite
It uses cable as a stream
If yo only got internet cable, the cable company puts a TV trap filter
So yo can only get internet

To me these are the advanced topics that get my attention
I was hoping Justforhahas might know something
I guess he doesn't
Cuz I know he was around this thread

No-email
No disrespect
I was hoping for someone with experience or first hand info
Yor smart
I did acknowledge that from yor questions
But my main question in first post was about if anyone got info

This could be a scam
Always use caution

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Use some common sense. Using IKS as an example, FTA box sends a request to an IKS server, and the server sends back data. If it is truly anonymous, how does the IKS server able to send the data back.
There are forwarding service you can use but it can be traced. E.g. The guy that hacked Palin's e-mail account.

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3568
I never trust hackers
Anonymous is what they claim
I always say IKS is traceable if IKS server is under the control of authority
i.e. get confiscated by investigators
Or at least counter anonymous blocker
Otherwise they would of shut down IKS infusion by now

But if yo think cable company trace back anonymous IP from local hub
Then yo go that wrong
They have to know what they're looking for with a 2 way streak
It won't trigger or trap anonymous if it's already in the stream (meaning modulated data)

They block ID parity bits
It's like trying to find a covered liscence plate number on a certain bridge somewhere with light pitch dark
Not unless they search car by car

They can find yo
But people with satellite IKS receiver can face same fate
An so far no one got caught

I'm not saying I will do it
I don't take risky chances even if the odds are little

Silver Member

Post Number: 370
King...I think you misnderstood what you saw at ftabins..its NOT just about cable TV or hacking it..its about modems and IKS FTA receivers, all modems will not work with IKS..

Welcome to CableHack

Current Inventory
We currently only offer the Motorola SB5100 Premod & SB5101 Premod at this time, due to the continuous proven stability and features these particular Model Modems have to offer. However if you have another Model Modem and would like it modified, We will simply modify it for you at the costs given in the store section of this website.

Safe Ordering
Please be aware, we only accept payments via paypal & Money Order only at this time. Your order must also have an confirmed shipping address, otherwise our paypal account will block your transaction . If you're not sure what we mean by a "confirmed address" Please see paypal customer service for further support. For Money Order customers, please click here

Shipping
We have a strict shipping policy, Which allows us to move modems in a very fast manor. We guarantee your order at your door within 3-4 business days after receiving your order. Upon ordering you will receive an automated email providing your tracking number and date the item has been processed and shipped. All orders are shipped priority mail (2-3 day).

Other
We only modify your modem to have the capability to get online, however we cannot clone a MAC address or make the modem "Online Ready" by any means due to laws and regulations against such behavior. These modems will have the capability to enter most major ISP's with the free knowledge provided by the powerful internet.

and this is there own forums.. http://www.cablehack.net/forum/

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 3570
Thank yo boss
I didn't look in their forum
But I did have the possibilty it maybe an internet hack above:

"It could be only internet speed upgrade hack"

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1956
OK let me ask something here .

If this is all about Mac addresses and modems using Ike receivers etc. can I use my USB Motorola adapter and pick up any "cable" or "high speed wireless" Internet connection?

I don't need a router to " barrow/steal" someones Internet. I can if I had an Ike's receiver take someone Else's connection to get the MAC address etc... to download the information that I would need using my laptop and usb wireless adapter. Does that make scents?

Bronze Member

East LA

Post Number: 86
barrow.....scents????Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us