PANSAT 2700 LEVEL..QUALITY PROB.

Post Number: 5
GOT HOME NOTHING WORKING. CHECKED ALL CONNECTIONS. DID REBOOT,NADA.DISCONNECTED EVERYTHING, NADA.LEVEL STUCK AT 33% AND QUALITY IS 0%.ALREADY REPLACED CAPACITORS A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO. ANY IDEAS ? TY IN ADVANCE

Post Number: 9
No signal on Fortec lifeltime all ppv. other chenels working except ppv have no signal.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11907
Switch it off at back and switchon after a minute.

Post Number: 6
FOUND PROBLEM. 4 YEAR OLD SON TORE CABLE OUT OF LNB AND PUT BACK ALMOST PERFECT. RECONNECT NEW CABLE AND ALL IS WELL. TY FOR THE HELP

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
I did but no result.

Gold Member

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 4167
salman khan
Try LNB on standard

Bronze Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 10
I have a pansat 2700a the bin files are loaded via a null modem cable from a 9 pin comm port from the laptop.I just bought a new laptop and it only has a 15 pin serial port, I adapted it to a 9 pin but get a message saying the loader does not recognize the port. can this be fixed anybody.}

Silver Member

Post Number: 902
kenneth belk, i believe you need a USB to SERIAL adapter- get one with a installation cd--

after installation of drivers you would select proper comm port and use the usb to serial and the null cable to load the 2700.

i don't think the 15 pin port can be used.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11932
On emore thing - always use a USB to serial Adaptor with its own software - Do NOT allow Windows to automatically load the drivers for it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us