Problem with TP on 118.7 Anik F3

Post Number: 1
I have 33" dish with Circular LNB . and try to blind scan the 118.7. cant not get TP 11715 and some other TP . I can still get some for example" 11486 and 11212" i do get quality on most the TP on 118.7, but i also miss alot the TP and dont get any quality. i brought new LNB last week. and hope that will fix the problem.. but after i replaced the new LNB . still the same. try new channel list same tihng. create new channel list same thing. does anyone have any idea what is wrong? if anyone can give me some idea. That will be big help..Thank you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 688
Wolfpac11
I can still get some for example" 11486 and 11212"

The Freq. you have posted are not Anik F3 Freq.

I think you have the wrong LNB.
Can you post the info written on your
LNB?

Post Number: 2
Circular Dual LNB for both 119 and 118.7
i got this from mx-mart. i had this type the setup for long time. from 121 to 118.7. someone told me that 11486 and 11212 is not the tp from Anik f3. do u think maybe something to do with my setup? thank you.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11727
Use LNB frequency 9750 to 10750.
LNB type Universal or Cirular
First frequency 11715 (V)

The two TPs you posted are below 11715 - not 118.7 TPs.

Read my detailed posts today at

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/516462.html

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
Can anyone tell me the azimuth and skew for 118. I have dish 500 and single lnb which I was pointing to 61.5 now I am trying to point to 118. Please help

Gold Member

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 4051
Use it
http://www.dishpointer.com/

Post Number: 3
Use LNB frequency 9750 to 10750.
LNB type Universal or Cirular
First frequency 11715 (V)

i cant get quality on 11715 V, but i do get quality on 11728 H. is something wrong with my setup or something wrong with my dish that i need to re point the dish? look like i cant get any TP V...

Silver Member

Post Number: 696
Wolfpac11 try this:
A) Go to Installation stroll to Factory Setting, press OK.
B) Now do a Blind Scan for Anik F3.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11733
Indo-Pakistani Channels on:
118.7W, 61.5W, 148W, and 121W

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/516632.html

Post Number: 4
now. i try to blind scan everything and i can get quality on TP(Horizontal). i cant get any quality on TP (vertical). do u think i got bad lnb again? because i dont think the way u point the dish is going to make much different. i should still be able get some kind the quality from TP (Vertical)..

Gold Member

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 4073
Wolfpac11
Yes the pointing can do a difference

Post Number: 5
k. pointing can do a differentc. i dont understand one thing. this just start happen last 2 weeks.. one day i was watch tv and my channel just went off. i check my dish and they still in the same place. i have 33" dish with the Circular LNB. i did not move anything on my dish. i just replace a new lnb for 118.7.. because i still have the other channel that work..i just missing some tp. so do u think something still wrong with my pointing or my lnb? i try everything.. i create new channel list. bling scan. factory reset. any idea? thx again.

Post Number: 6
bad pansat 2700 is what cause the problem.. got new one.. now everything work now. thx again.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11836
It has been an education to me as well.
Thanks for posting the solution and the result.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us