Pansat 2500a STOPPED WORKING???

Post Number: 1
I am a newbie, i have done alot of reading but could use some guidance. My pansat 2500a was working off and on, now nothing but a few free channels. All say scrambled or bad channel. The system info says "PUFF" 2.88_EUbX <fwank7>:75 LONG-LIVE-FTA
I am clueless with what the diff between PUFF and the B75 is, or if i should try to upgrade to 2700 and load those binarys.
I was thinking the reciever went down due to an old bin, anyone have any info.
Sat signal and quality are 78 & 99 respecivly.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11789
Install PUFF_290 BIN.
FLU/2500 Conversion to 2700 workalike.
Full kits for Latest conversion BINs and other files - also for Revert to 2500

[link removed]

Silver Member

VENEZUELA, M...

Post Number: 337
Working BIN is PUFF 290,

288 is OLD

Regards

Post Number: 2
How often do you usually have to update the BIN on these units? I was just curious on how old 288 is and how often i will be updating.

Nalin Nyda, what do you mean
FLU/2500 Conversion to 2700 workalike.
Full kits for Latest conversion BINs and other files - also for Revert to 2500 ??

and thanks for the link for the file, i will install to unit but just was curious what PUFF is and what the diff between 2500a and 2700, and how i can update to a 2700 unit when the box says 2500.
Basically just trying to learn what i am doing and how often i should be looking for updated binary files.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11795
You will have to update like everybody else in the FTA world coming to look at this and other forums. It happens about every 5-25 days.

Post Number: 3
Ok, there is no way to set it up to do it automatically? What about the newer HD units like the Pansat 9200hd or sonicview 8000..etc. You have to update those that often. How come you do not have to update Dish Network recievers...etc (is this because they have a phone wire connected)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11796
John: You have to do some more reading.

I suggest you join at least one other site which is properly classified and see what you can learn.

[link removed]
[link removed]
http://www.future-fta.info
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us