Colors TV-new channel

Bronze Member
Username: Rzkaps

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 14
Can somebody let me know if we can get this channel on dish network and how can we get it. It is a new Indian channel-channel 9407

Bronze Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 79
Colours TV COLRS either channel 9407 or 9396 TP3 110° Echo8

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 3707
who told u its indian channel?

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 3397
HAHAHAHA
You're not right, the guy say india not African

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/508114.html

Bronze Member
Username: Jay_w_grayson

Prague, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 22
The CoLours Television Network "CoLours TV" is a trademark of Black Star Communications ("BSC"). BSC is an African American operated non-profit organization which acknowledges that all trademarks and copyrights for the productions available on and seen in this site are properties of their respective owners.

Bronze Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 82
Plymouth , you are really stupid and ignorant! Learn English or STFU before you post garbage again.

I provided the correct channel, satellite, and TP for the Colours TV as requested in this thread subject. I am 100% correct and right! I NEVER said anything about it being Indian or African.I don't watch either and could not care less.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3404
LK idiot
You think we dont know who you are with your billions nickname, noname

Troublemaker

Silver Member
Username: Psychmonster

Rhodium Member aint nuthin...

Post Number: 876
I happen to know that LK will never grace this site again...I like the dude and we had our disagreements but there was somewhat of mutual respect...he has got with modding duties at respectable sites and this is just a lost cause over here for him..with all, the amature wannabies telling him his business its not worth responding, the dude is arrogant but that was earned by all the trash he took...he knows more about this industry than 70% of the current contributers to this site...sure he was a pisser, but he gave this site some fight, now it is a passive example of some occasional info but more boring and uninformative bs than ever before...he stirred it up and challenged us...we wanted to one up him, it was a status thing...now we have plymouth as our resident blabbermouth...Tapeman is still up there in my book...Zulu and the guys at Crazy do a good job...then there is Doreen who Plymouth has a fantasy crush on ....lets get down and dirty with the facts and bring this site back to prominence

Gold Member

Post Number: 3408
Psycho read this, and see how LK is idiot and know nothing

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/471885.html

And close your big mouth, i know more that you thinking
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us