Help with nfusion

Bronze Member
Username: Lionking

Post Number: 56
I cannot load the new file my loader keeps on freezing can somebody please help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
can someone please help with my nfusion my loader keeps on freezing i have loader 1.31 i am using vista and trying to loae 147

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 3653
ur loader is freezing
how come?
how are u downloading the bin with serial cable or with webloader?
i never had problem with loading the bin via webloader, make sure u use wired computer not wireless laptop, save the file on desktop (using ftaview, f2atv,nfusion) sites.. all good.
then extract it,
for browser i will recommend mozilla fire fox.. easy and works best with nfusion..
username on ur webloader is admin and password what ever u use to lock channels goodl luck..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
i am using the serial cable. where do i get the web loader? how to use it? help will be greatly appriciated

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
can someone please help me how to use webloader to load my new nfusion file?

Bronze Member
Username: Elperrodemacao

Post Number: 57
es anyone Know wich reciever is better between sonicview360 premier and viewsat ultra 2000 and why?.thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 3654
sada
Gold Member

Post Number: 3462
Posted on Thursday, July 03, 2008 - 07:42 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what u need to do is go to menu , internet, then network information, find ur ip adress......
now write down ip adress at some paper..
now go to internet browser, in adress bar type ur ip adres. just like you type [link removed]
[link removed]
some hints .. when u are putting ip adress in adress bar, change the channel or some times tune in to 100 or 102 channels also help..
when u will type ur ip adress u wil get in to webloader, over there locate ur 1.47 bin that u saved and then clik on upload wait 1 min........ and ur rec will turn off and on again..
to check if u have latest bin, check under menu system setting, it should says 1.47..
after thaat if u still not up, go to menu usersetting and turn off emulator and autorolls on...
this should work.....
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/500222.html

Silver Member
Username: Sparky41701

Chavies, Ky Usa

Post Number: 103
do i use the eithernet cable im very new to this

Gold Member

Post Number: 3664
sparky u need internet connection to make Nfusion work.
u have two choices..
ethernet cable?
or ethernet adapter?
and wired or wireless router..
if ur tv is let say upstarirs and u don't wanna run cable all over ur house u need ethernet adapter.. otherwise ethernetcable better choice..

Silver Member

Chavies, Ky Usa

Post Number: 104
right i have that but im still not sure on the web loader i know how to get the bin and the ip address i guess my question is do i run a eithernet cable from my pc to the box the iks isnt working on my now i guess im confussed

Silver Member
Username: Imars99

Post Number: 128
You need wireless router.Run cable from router ro box.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3666
heres how i guess u have networkcable, plugged one end in the wireless router, 2nd end in to nfusion..
then we can get started from that..
first let me know u do have a router .

Silver Member

Chavies, Ky Usa

Post Number: 106
right i have that but im still not sure on the web loader i know how to get the bin and the ip address i guess my question is do i run a eithernet cable from my pc to the box the iks isnt working on my now i guess im confussed

Silver Member

Chavies, Ky Usa

Post Number: 107
yes i have a router

Silver Member

Chavies, Ky Usa

Post Number: 108
i will be afk for a few mins if you can help me i would greatly apprecate it

Gold Member

Post Number: 3668
what u need to do is go to menu , internet, then network information, find ur ip adress......
now write down ip adress at some paper..
now go to internet browser, in adress bar type ur ip adres. just like you type [link removed]
[link removed]
[link removed]
some hints .. when u are putting ip adress in adress bar, change the channel or some times tune in to 100 or 102 channels also help..
when u will type ur ip adress u wil get in to webloader, over there locate ur 1.47 bin that u saved and then clik on upload wait 1 min........ and ur rec will turn off and on again..
to check if u have latest bin, check under menu system setting, it should says 1.47..
after thaat if u still not up, go to menu usersetting and turn off emulator and autorolls on...
this should work.....

Silver Member

Chavies, Ky Usa

Post Number: 110
it is asking for a password and login how do i get that
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us