PUFF installation issue

Silver Member
Username: Imnycusa

Post Number: 139
I have problems installing new 282 PUFF bin. Nothing happens when loader tries to load the bin. I had the same issue with the last PUFF 279. However, i was able to resolve it by installing boot60, bin294 and then new PUFF. But now I even can't even do that. The receiver does not respond to loaders. When the receiver is on, CS loader is unable to load bin 60. Any suggestions?

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 11299
"When the receiver is on, CS loader is unable to load bin 60. Any suggestions?"

This is pretty serious. Try to FORCE the b60 BOOT using CS revert to 2500 loader and/or BL Updater 1.4.
The forcing is done by switching ON and clicking immediately or clicking and switching on immediately. You may have to try several times.

Silver Member

Post Number: 140
Thanks buddy, i'll try this. hope this works.

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
None of this worked. However, when I hooked up the receiver to the serial port of my old and obsolete computer, there was no problem to install new PUFF. It appears to be that USB to Serial arrangement on my latest laptop stopped working.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11322
If you have done some new software installations on your computer, you may have inadvertently changed the port settings.
Worth going into your computer's device manage and check the settings for your USB to serial controller.

Silver Member
Username: Rekman

Mntl-Quebec-...

Post Number: 398
Hi Nalin.
PLEASE advice me which receiver should I buy.
Bcoz my cools*T 5000 has always been the LAAAAAAASSSSSSSSTTT to release Bin.
advice me please. thanks

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 3076
Salut my friend MKM, how are you?

You can buy a new model Viewsat Ultra LITE or Standard Ultra or a CaptiveWorks 650S or 700S best support since 8 months, easy to found in Montreal

Silver Member
Username: Rekman

Mntl-Quebec-...

Post Number: 399
Yes my friend PLYMOUTH. I have a friend who has CAPTIVE WORK. my god!!!! his receiver is alwaysssss... ON..
Thanks plymouth me too was thinking abou CAPTIVE ...BUT wanted advice from reliable friend like You......

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 3089
I have CW600S premium but i prefer my Viewsat Ultra which have better interface and better support.

I vote for viewsat Ultra and Captiveworks 700S in second

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11323
My views are more or less the same as Plymouth's
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us