Nfusion not up yet

Silver Member
Username: Dghumman

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 254
nfusion is not up yet whats the reason while all others are up does anyone know the reason please let me know

Bronze Member
Username: Opie

DEEP SOUTH

Post Number: 69
They are working on it

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 3611
kbox is still up..... and running good..

Username: Scatman

Post Number: 8
nFusion uses the "server" excuse all the time. I don't believe it any more. Too many times when there is a new ecm nFusion says they are having "server" problems. I think the providers know what makes the nFusion tick.

Since Kewlsat is no longer king of the hill, the providers are now attacking nFusion. Just my opinion.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 3614
what is kewelsat,, u mean koolsat right..
Koolsat was never king..

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1942
NFUSION IS SCRWING POEPLE . IT'S BUISNESS YOU DONT GET IT POEPLE. THA;S WHY STICK WITH CHEAP BOX AND REALIBALE NEVER MIND THE HIGHTECK. THIS IS JUST EASY ECM WAIT TILL YOU GET HIT WITH NAGRA3 AND SEE NFUSION WHERE IT WILL STAND.

Bronze Member
Username: Jjgee

Palatine, IL USA

Post Number: 90
They are setting the servers to run both nfusions, regular and HD off the same server. Their HD will be out in about a month.

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1943
jjgee WHAT ELES YOU THINK THEY CAN SAY OTHER THAN A SRVER BLA BLA BLAAAAAA.
IF THIS SI THE CASE HOW COM BEV IS UP AND NOT DN . OHHHHHHHHHH THEY ONLY WORRY ABOUT DN AND NOT BEVVVVVV.
I HAVE BENN IN THIS HOBIE FOR VERY LONG TIME . SAME THING IS REAPEATED AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN,,,,,,,,,,,,,
IF I WERE ANYONE I WOULD SELL MY INFUSION .

Bronze Member
Username: Pappu

Vancouver, B.c Canada

Post Number: 11
}

Silver Member
Username: Vittu

Post Number: 251
Cartier: I think you are right. I am starting to get the same feeling now. Look at all other FTAs, they all working now since last night and no word from NFusion.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us