Double channell

Username: Pansad

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 9
hey king while i was setting my dish back up after a storm pounded it i rescanned my echo 8s and 7s and ended up with 2 of every channel with the same channel number but one says its on echo 7 and the other on 8 and they both work. i'm verrry confused???

Silver Member
Username: Metallica

Post Number: 819
because you have scanned it twice that why you get double channels..if you scan it 3x without delete any channel you will get triple the channel the same.
everytime you want to scan you need to delete all of your channel first than scan so you don't get double channel...go to channel edit delete all channel or echo 8 or echo 7 that have the double channel.

Bronze Member

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 11
i went to factory settings before scanning dosnt that delete the channels?

Silver Member

Post Number: 820
yeah factory setting will delete all of the channel....but maybe you didn't remember that after you went to factory setting than you has scanned it twice.

Bronze Member

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 12
i went through the process a couple of times to make sure with the same results.im wondering if its something to do with my aiming or hardware picking up an echoed signal

Silver Member

Post Number: 821
a lot of channels on my echo7&8 the quatity is 00 right now but the signal is fine on my VS extreme..it's happen a few times a week it come from DN i don't know what they do...it always happen in the afternoon no quality but later everything back to normal..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us