Al7bar.com closed? Not al7bar tk

Silver Member
Username: Themangod

Post Number: 408
i was told by a friend that al7bar.com has been down for about 1weeks now and has not been up. not al7bar .tk but al7bar.com i guess they take vips my friend paid vip and now hes kind of mad they never told there users about it or anything.

he says over the last months the support has been getting really bad.

i told him to go to a other site and he said yea but what about my money hahaah how cute!

so for those of you looking for a replacement al7bar forum use

[link removed]
http://www.ftalive.com

this does not have anything to do with the https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/478964.html
dish network law suite.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10910
Kate: al7bar.com was NOT on your list of "busted sites". And yet they seem to have stopped.
ANY CLOSURES OF SITES ARE

NOT RELATED TO SITES BEING BUSTED,

BUT A SIMPLE INABILITY TO PAY BILLS.

Bronze Member
Username: Extremetester04

Post Number: 11
Lay off the crack kate.
lot of sites you mention now or before are gayness sites , peeps you have been in dss/fta for long time no this. peeps should stick to a site that has been in operation for many years and years going back to f card / h card days those are the sites to stay with . never know with all these new sites now days, one could be running with the feds and peeps are just asking for trouble.

Silver Member
Username: Mucho

Post Number: 315
kate
Do you work or do you own this site?

[link removed]

Bronze Member
Username: Doa

Post Number: 58
Good!

They ripped the site in a hack in the first place!

Silver Member
Username: Themangod

Post Number: 413
nope i do not own al7bar freeairreceiver or ftalive

i am not a smart computer person so i stick to sites that are more easy to move around. thats why i like this site too.

Silver Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 810
Ya Kate your about as smart as a pail of horse sh!tYour more irritating than Nalin Nyda. And i didn't think that was possible.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10923
If you can have your house burned down about 50 times and still survive, it makes you the smartest person alive on earth, and as a corollary to that everybody is inferior to you in intellect.

Silver Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 814
Actually if you count my posts my house burn't down 63 times.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us