Kate is a liar

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10885
I have looked at the full details of these allegations.
1. No site has been closed down because of the so called investigation.
2. A whole list of sites are named in the document as a sites where one particular person posted a lot. That's it. If that person had posted at Ecoustics, this site also would be in the list.

I am not saying that this Kate is a nut case because she is NOT. She is much worse - a real rumour mongerer and a spammer of some sites.

And she does this spamming cleverly and persistently, so please watch out and do not be deceived by her cleverly worded lies.

Silver Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 765
I think Kate's a nutcase and a spammer. I found this pic of here posted on one of her sites.

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Kingofdakingz

Post Number: 268
kate is beautiful in that pic i like her eye makeup

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 2823
i guess some people have nothing better to do then spam here

Silver Member
Username: Lol

Post Number: 646
Kate you look Tired Go get Some Sleep

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

CURRENTLY RUNNING NAGRA 3VIP DIAMOND ...

Post Number: 629
The Obama Presidency in Review
Posted by Jon at 6/5/2008 11:18 AM and is filed under Jon,Politics,Humor
January 20, 2009
"I thank you and the world thanks you, for choosing love over hate, hope over fear, and diplomacy over warfare. Today we finally begin the work of caring for our sick, giving jobs to the jobless, cooling our fevered planet, lowering the ocean levels, making the blind see, the lame walk..."

August 18, 2009
"As a nation we offer our sincere condolences to the people of South Korea and Japan. As you know, the North Korean leadership signed a legally binding document to curtail all future missle launches which specifically included those with live warheads. That is the primary reason Vice President Webb and I chose Pyongyang as the first stop of 'The Axis of the Misunderstood' tour. This isn't the Kim Jong-Il I knew. So, I share my deep sympathy with the residents of Kyoto, Niigata, Samchok, Tonghae, Wonju..."

April 3, 2010
"Believe me, Michelle and I know that times are tough out there. You wouldn't believe what a kid's harpsichord lessons cost these days. Despite the criticism from the nay-sayers, I assure you that my "Investment for a Hopeful Future" tax policy (with Change surcharge) will soon begin to pull us out of this Bush-caused depression. I can no more disown them than I can disown the liberal community. As Vice President Richardson said, the protests are simply an unfortunate distraction from..."

April 7, 2010
"Oprah, when I said 'Bush-caused depression,' I think any fair viewer would understand the spirit of my comments. Sure, technically, the actual recession didn't start until last summer, and of course the depression was only measured last quarter, but the Bush tax cuts obviously facilitated this decline. The American people should be thankful that my Wealth Equality and Carbon Rationing initiatives started as soon as they did. Frankly, these constant distractions are doing little to improve the lives of Americans -- especially my family..."

June 1, 2010
"Like Press Secretary Olbermann said, it's all about my superior judgment..."

June 21, 2010
"Obviously, there was no way of knowing that rapidly removing our troops and embassies from Iraq last March would have caused Iran to so quickly take control of that nation, let alone Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and so forth. When I met with President Ahmadinejad, he assured me repeatedly that he had no interest in expanding Iran's territorial claims. The person that I saw yesterday on Al Jazeera America was not the person I met last year. However, I am thankful he promised not to use his newfound nuclear capabilities on any more nations..."

June 24, 2010
"As a nation we offer our sincere condolences to the people of Israel, Lebanon and the Palestinian Authority. I warned Congress that banning Iran from purchasing superior targeting technology could result in unnecessary collateral damage. But we assure everyone in the region that America will help you rebuild your communities as soon as we receive approval from the United Nations. And once the radiation levels are safe again..."

November 3, 2010
"The Democratic Party has been down before. I promise that we will control the Senate and House again very soon. Heck, I could have given up after the mysterious deaths of my first three vice presidents, but Hillary and I are now ready to look to the future and rebuild what was lost..."

February 17, 2011
"No, former President Clinton does not speak for my administration. I found his racially charged comments undignified and quite surprising for someone who also told the same Pllllllayboy interviewer, 'I loves me some brown sugar.' He sounds more like a typical white person than the Bill Clinton that Hillary and I once knew..."

May 25, 2011
"Despite our past challenges, I think we can work with Mahdi Ahmadinejad and all peace-loving citizens of the Islamic Republic of Greater Persia. As the world's newest and third-largest country, it is essential we build bridges of understanding with this deeply religious people -- even if they are understandably suspicious of America's intentions. Thankfully, Ambassador Jeremiah Wright offers the perfect mix of theological and diplomatic skill necessary to..."

October 2, 2011
"Frankly, the American people should empathize with Cuba's historical claims on southern Florida. I mean, read your history books, guys. But I am thankful that the Chinese government is so eager to arbitrate this border dispute in a fair, expeditious manner..."

November 8, 2011
"This is neither the Hu Jintao nor Raul Castro that I knew..."

December 15, 2011
"No, my sickness seemed to have developed some time after our Thanksgiving dinner at the Vice President's home. Our new 'Hope for Healthcare' infrastructure has physicians a bit backed up, but I'm thankful that Vice President Clinton's hand-picked doctor was so quick with her diagnosis. She assures me it's just a minor bug that should clear up any day now. The facial discoloration and pockmarks aren't expected to be permanent..."

January 3, 2012
"A new year means a new challenge -- but also new hope. We all are deeply, deeply saddened by the untimely and unexpected loss of President Obama, especially Bill and I. But in honor of his historic legacy, I announce today that I will seek re-elec... election to enact all those policies that he could not. Many of which he never even had a chance to share with you. I only have about eight-and-a-half years -- if the Constitution isn't changed -- and we have a lot of Hope and Change to accomplish. Vice President Chelsea will be glad to share our plans in further detail at our party immediately following the state funeral..."

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 752
INGREDIENTS

* 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
* 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
* 2/3 cup rolled oats
* 1/2 cup vegetable oil
* 1/2 cup sour cream
* 1/4 cup water
* 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips

number of stars

READ REVIEWS (57)

* Review/Rate This Recipe
* Save To Recipe Box
* Add to Shopping List
* Add a Personal Note
* Post a Recipe Photo
* Post a Favorite Food List
* Create a Menu

DIRECTIONS

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease cookie sheets.
2. In a large bowl, stir together cake mix, instant pudding, and rolled oats. Add oil, sour cream, water, and vanilla; mix until smooth and well blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Roll dough into 1 1/2 inch balls, and place 2 inches apart on the prepared cookie sheets.
3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us