Help with the bin?

Silver Member
Username: Zunna

Post Number: 230
ok im new to this thing can u plz tell me how to put the bin into my box. i've downloaded the bin X_250BL_080507_V595A_api
for pansat 2500 and its this document tht opens . what should i do?

Bronze Member
Username: Gastrognome

Post Number: 91
that bin is not for the 2500 , it's for the 250sm

Silver Member
Username: Satopia

Post Number: 153
well first off if you havent converted that 2500 to a puff conversion you will need to do that 2500 is no longer being supported by bl so to get bins for that you will need to do this if you need help doing it i can help you on that its not real hard to do long as your a little computer sava

Silver Member

Post Number: 231
it was pansat 3000 i got tht converted from someone to 2500

Bronze Member
Username: Shn

Post Number: 25
help!!!! all channels has this message autoroll processing.... what can i do to get those channels back on?

Silver Member
Username: Jwl1

Post Number: 295
Zunna--first you need to know what it's converted to. Is it a Puff or a non-Puff, since they take different files.

You can do that by going to system, or you can turn the receiver off from the back, wait a minute and turn it back on. When it reboots, you will either see Puff on the front of the receiver, or you will see numbers, the last one 5 before it displays 'ON' on the front of the receiver. If you don't see PUFF, then it b75, which is NON PUFF.

You then need to get the correct/current bin for the receiver and download it. The file will be zipped. You must unzip it before it can be loaded. When it's unzipped, it is then in the form it should be in for upload.

Then you plug in your receiver, and turn it off from the back. Hook up the cable in the back of the computer and to the back of the receiver.

Open the blacklist loader. Check the correct box for the comport--usually one or two. Now click on select bin. Select the CORRECT bin, flip on the switch in the back of the receiver and click on write bin.

At this point, it should start the upload in which you will see the bin start to load on the bar.

If it doesn't, then you didn't time it right and need to flip the switch back off and do that step again.

Once you see it is loading, do not stop the process. Let it complete the load and don't disconnect or stop until the front of the receiver displays on. At this point, you can now unplug the cable and turn the box OFF from the back of the box.

Take it to the tv, turn on the back switch and start the setup process.

You then need to open the loader (Blacklist 1.4)

Silver Member

Post Number: 296
Zunna--first you need to know what bin your receiver is requires. There are two different ones. One is a PUFF and the other is a NON PUFF.

To find out which it is, you can either go to the menu and check system, or you can turn the receiver off from the back, and then on again. When it reboots, you will either see PUFF on the front of the receiver, or you will see 5 before it then diplays ON. Therefore, if it isn't a PUFF, it's a b75, which is a NON PUFF.

It is essential that you download the CORRECT bin. When you download it, it then needs to be unzipped. Once unzipped, it is in form it needs to be in to upload it. Some try to open it. Do not do that, as it is already in the form it needs to be in.

Plug in the receiver and turn it off from the back. Hook up the cable to the computer and to the back of the receiver.

Open the blacklist loader and select the correct port, usually 1 or 2. Now select the bin.

Now turn on the back of the receiver, and click on write bin. If your timing is right, the bin will start to load. If it isn't, you will need to start this step over.

Do not shut it off or start the process until you see ON on the front of your receiver. Then and only then, you may flip the switch off the back of the receiver and disconnect the cable from the computer/receiver.

Take it to your tv and hook it up. Now you can proceed with the set up process.

Silver Member

Post Number: 297
There is a problem with posting. It gives and error message. So, I tried again, only to find out I double posted. Sorry about this.

Now everytime I try to respond, the same things happens. Therefore, I hope this isn't a double post also.

Sharon Wells--that is what happens when the keys are rolling. Therefore, you just need to let it complete the rolling process.

If it appears to never complete it, then you can reset the receiver by flipping the switch off from the back and then on again.

However, if the keys did not complete the process, the same thing will happen, since it will need to complete the process before you will be able to view any channels.

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 10633
You are saying you had a Pansat 3000 then it is a Pansat 2500 clone.
If you have installed BIN
X_250BL_080507_V595A_api
you have installed the wrong BIN. meant for the Pansat 250sm, a newer model.
If you have light when you turn it on, you can salvage. However, I suggest you have somebody more knowledgeable with you, otherwise you will get into serious trouble.

Downliad from PUFF section, the full KIT from
http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit
Make a directory called "jvvh" or anything else you choose to call it, and unzip the content of the downloaded file into this directory.
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE INSTRUCTIONS.DOC FILE AND PRINT THEM OUT

Go through the full process as described in that instructions file, starting with installation of BOOT b60, right up to watching TV.

Instructions included.

Silver Member

Post Number: 232
I haven't downloaded tht bin. and its a non-puff. now can u plz tell me which bin should i try downloading in it ?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10637
In your first post you said:
"i've downloaded the bin X_250BL_080507_V595A_api"

Now you are saying:
"I haven't downloaded tht bin. and its a non-puff."

Turn switch off wait 20 seconds and trun it on.
Does it say b-7-5 ?
Does it say P-U-F-F ?
Does it say P-U-F-F. ?

Afterwards,
Does it freeze?
Does it say "ON"?
Does it say some channel number?
Does it say - - - - ?

Unless you are prepared to be accurate in what you say, you will be looking for help for ever.

Silver Member

Post Number: 233
no i meant i've downloaded from the computer i've never put it in the box.

And it says b 75 and it freezes on 5 for a sec. now can u help me which bin should i put in?

Silver Member

Post Number: 298
Yes, it does freeze on the 5 and takes a few before it displays ON. As I said, don't stop the process until it DISPLAYS on.

You need the Saif bin 265.

Silver Member

Post Number: 299
Also forgot to add--make sure it's b75 and not PUFF.

You can find it at ftatalk; however, you will need to register. It's available elsewhere too.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10638
Zunna: You have a Pansat 2500 clone converted to a pansat 2700 work-alike. It neans that it will behqve somewhat like a Pansat 2700 but not fully.

You need a current b-7-5 boot compatible file. You load it into your receiver using BL updater 1.4 - don't try anything else.

The file, instructions and full_kit, etc are available at:

Make sure you go to the b75 section. The zipped file should beunzipped into a separate directory.
Instead of that, you may also download the file
265_b75_ALL_BINs.zip from there and select the BIN you want from the three available.
It is still good for you to download the bigger full_kit file and read the instructions properly.

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1877
stop this circus you need to buy an other receiver

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10639
Thank you, Cartier1 for your valuable advice.

Now swhere were we?
Oh, yes, Zunna was going to activate her receiver and watch TV. She would be able to get all channels that other receivers can get. Mostly the channel changes will be almost instantaneous - about 3 seconds wait. There would be no problems with bad capacitors and no problems with power supply to DN LNBs and DP34 switches.
The EPG would be instantaneous - but unfortunately restricted to 2 hours.
Scanning would be very quick and full slate of channels available in about 2 minutes after a blind scan.
The Channel edit would be excellent.

All together NOT a bad idea at all.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us