Username: Lucia

Calgary, AB

Post Number: 612
Yes there is.
changing IP all the time, i do it.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15610
why do ya need to crack it?...have a huge free 100mb DL ability..unless u're doing movies

Silver Member
Username: Aanaa

Post Number: 240
clear the chache
delete temp files
try again
it will

wrong thread in wrong place

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 3309
Lk i need to crack it to download movies.every movie i wanted for download is available on rapidshare
there are lots of computer experts here. some one should know ..

Silver Member
Username: Free_tver

Post Number: 110
you should use a torrent program.
gets games, movies, programs.
check out piratebay.org

Silver Member
Username: Lol

Post Number: 577
sada what movie do u want i'll find u another linky

Username: Catamount

USA

Post Number: 2
pay for it.

the hassle involved with cheating the system is not worth the trouble.

but for 'every movie i want' the price seems reasonable. no?

or learn everything possible about p2p/ftp/nzb/bt/irc and save a few bucks.

i miss the days of AOL massmailing chat rooms & autobots. is it still active?

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16524
"the hassle involved with cheating the system is not worth the trouble. "

Tell that to all the hackers.

Username: Catamount

USA

Post Number: 4
"Tell that to all the hackers."

oh, i know it's totally worth it to hack the man. what you learn from breaking one system can be crucial when faced with the next. it's about the challenge, not the reward.

sadly, i don't think sada's in it for the challenge.

and i like the rapidshare business model too. it's clean, safe, anonymous, fast, global, etc.

but if you got a link to an all-in-one no-fuss rapidshare leeching solution ... gimmie!

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1606
Sada ....Use a different proxy, clean out your cashew and cookies and history after every download when using the rapidahare sites.
I use to be a member of an other forum that had a rapidshare down loader it was called Rapidshare Grabber 1.4.8 but it doesn't work anymore now that site is closed down and no more down loader
Here are some other loaders to try. I am not going to say they work without waiting 2 hours between downloads but if you use a proxy they may work the way you want. USE AT OWN RISK and happy downloading.

http://dl.phazeddl.com/1007101/Rapidshare_Premium_Leecher_Ultimate_2007_v2.0/Sma rtForumZ

http://dl.phazeddl.com/1040187/Rapidshare_Download_Direct_V1.14/Most_Wanted_Down load

http://dl.phazeddl.com/1053971/Rapidshare_Tools_2008_Collection/Bearzlinkz

BTW www.phazeddl.com is a great place to find anything be it movies songs software etc.... Warning ... it is a hack site for software Pirates like myself LOL OH and for the men in here ..... XXX is widely available there also

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1607
oops i meant cache not "cashew" LOL silly me

Gold Member

Post Number: 3318
well thanks for all the links doreen. but i was looking for some easy way to crack the rapid share.. none good so far, i use limewire to download stuff but its slow..

Silver Member
Username: Frobi

Post Number: 213
how do you clear cache?

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1404
http://support.lexis-nexis.com/lexiscom/record.asp?ArticleID=wg_cache

Silver Member
Username: Frobi

Post Number: 214
Thanks Zulu

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1609
sada try Utorrant
http://www.utorrent.com/ its fast and a very small program i use it all the time

Silver Member
Username: Metallica

Post Number: 672
YUH...use torrent software like µTorrent 1.7.7 or BitComet 1.01..

go to torrent site look for your movie and download it..
Limewire is good for download MP3 music but not movie...

Bronze Member
Username: Your_mama

Post Number: 52
Crack open your piggy bank fu cking cheap @$$.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16534
"how do you clear cache?"

A tad new to computers?

Google 12 ghosts. Nice little program.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3321
yeh doreen i already downloaded the program but it doesn't have a search option. like limewire has? so how do u search there?

Silver Member

Post Number: 674
LOL SADA..this µTorrent 1.7.7 or BitComet 1.01 torrent software is for you to store and save your download in there and it run fast....it's little diffrent from Limewire..
you need to go to those Torrent site to find what movie you like than download it and it went straigh into your Torrent software..

Torrent sites.
http://www.mininova.org/
http://www.bittorrent.am/

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1610
sada........ right hand corner "search here" click on the mag. glass a window pops up and lets you select where to search from. i think there is about 6 different links to try. Just type the name of what ever you are looking for etc...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3325
ok got it ..
thanks doreen u are best.
i always thought only guys are hacker but u proved me wrong
lol

Silver Member
Username: Luser

Post Number: 268
hardboot modem isp asigns new ip download repeat

Silver Member

Post Number: 675
Sada...i don't know anything about this FlashGet is and never try it B4..
you can try it if you want..i found it in my favorite forum.

How To Download Multi Rapidshare Link's Using FlashGet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is how you can download more than one Rapidshare links all at once without going to the Rapidshare page.

STEP 1: Download Flash Get (FREE)
FlashGet|�쳵|ȫ������ ��ʹ�o����ع�&# 65533;�

FlashGet is a leading download manager and has the highest amount of users on the internet. It uses MHT(Multi-server Hyper-threading Transportation) technique, supports various protocols and has excellent document management features. FlashGet is a freeware without any adware or spyware.

STEP 2: Install Flashget. When you have it installed you should see Flashget icon in your task manager.

STEP 3: Highlite some Rapidshare links that you want with your mouse and right click, select copy. Now Flashget should auto popup a download box with all your links in there click on OK.

STEP 4: After you have clicked OK you will see another box come up and you will see a section that says "Login to server", you want to check that option. Now enter your Rapidshare account login and password. You will now see another button saying "Site Prop," click on that, select "Login to Server", enter username and password, click OK and now you want to save as default. Make sure in the drop down you have "Start immediately" selected.

STEP 5: Now just click OK and your download should start if you have done it correctly. You will know because if you have not, it will download all the files showing a file size of 5kb. Also, if the links are dead then this will do the same thing, download all the files fast and show a size of 5kb.

STEP 6: You are all set now. From now on you only need to high lite all links, right click and copy, download manager comes up you select OK and it will download all files for you.

Bronze Member
Username: Newbie777

Post Number: 64
Mannnn! this thread has a lot of cool computer info....Thanks to all :-) especially to sada who started the whole thing :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 270
To watch movies instantly download funshion. You wont be able to read as its all in chinese but just click the most likely button for "I agree" "install" and "finish". Movie box covers for selecting. Find more in left column and then what would be page1,2,3 etc in chinese for more movies. A short prebuffer then usually plays through uninterupted. will also handle downloading any torrent as well.

Silver Member

Post Number: 272
I heard Opra got busted at the airport for 50 lbs of rapidshare crack!

Silver Member

Post Number: 291
BumpMe bad
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us