USB to serial problem - pansat 3500 sd

Bronze Member
Username: Pungi

Post Number: 37
I am trying to make USB to serial work for my pansat 3500. I have installed the drivers and changed the bit-rate using device manager in the control pannel. The problem is, it starts transfering the file but always it fails in between the transfer process. It gives the message "Flash update failed". did anyone have similar problem? any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 600
i would get- USB SD Card Reader- and SD card.

no more disconnecting 3500.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1877
If that start to download your port is OK.
Try to force loading with a old bin and reload this bin

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1812
you will never make it with pansat. some computer uses usb to serial they work good . some no way. dont waste your time you wont solve this problem. i flash any box but pansat using my comouter usb to serial. im not sure but have you ever formated and instaled windows in your computer ?

Bronze Member
Username: Pungi

Post Number: 38
Thanks all for your reply. I have tried everything I could do and now i gave up as cartier1 suggested.
To Tooter: My pansat 3500 sd even gives me problem with sd card load. It stuck with b-80 all the time i tried bin loading using sd card. Thats the reason I tried usb to serial, but no luck even with that. seems like I have no other option but to use my old pc to do the bin loading using serial null modem cable.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15410
USB to Serial Cable Help

[link removed]

Silver Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 927
Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15413
coders aka pulp...U really lack any creativity..and are quite boring...your stuff is really lame!

Bronze Member
Username: King_of_sats

Post Number: 36
your stuff is really lame!!

Has to be the second biggest oxymoron statement made to date by the OLD LADY.....OMFG LK is the flaming lady Macbeth of ecoustics herself..

whats the saying LK
"hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"?

copy&paste another 15413 message and give us all a update on true meaning of "your stuff is really lame!" OKAY!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us