Cw800pvr

Bronze Member
Username: Eh1012

Post Number: 33
i cant seem to load the file into my new cw800 im new with this receiver any help works thanks

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 2482
you need to download latest file to computer and unzip it ( you will need winrar to unzip it) then send unzipped file to usb stick.then insert usb stick in receiver and download

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 2483
you can also follow this link it is very useful.if it asks for registration,do so it is free

http://www.ftabins.net/showthread.php?t=9302

Gold Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1432
C&P

How to load new CW800 wit usb or cable
Download/Unzip files.Transfer files onto USB stick then plug it into the box. You should see a message that says USB ready. Now press the USB button on remote and then scroll to the right to open Software tab.Look for file and press OK to load it. After it loads it will ask you if you want to reboot say YES. When it reboots then go in menu and do a Factory Default. Then reboot again . When it comes back up now you can setup sats and options and rescan all sats. After done with that exit out of all menus and with remote press F1 000 to enable the Patch. You should see a message on tv that say PATCH ENABLED. Now wait for keys to roll and watch tv

cable instructions
Prepare receiver:
Turn off and attach the null-modem cable between the receiver and the computer serial port.Then plug in the power plug.
With the CaptiveWorks 800 receiver off, press the front power button and hold it.
While holding it, turn the rear toggle switch on, while STILL holding front power button.
You will see "boot" on the front display.

1. Get the current loader - UpgradeCW800S (now 1.02)
2. Download the latest bin
3. Load the latest bin with the current loader as per these instructions:
Open the loader, select the latest bin in the "File" bar across the top.
For Options, select Download S/W.
For Select a port, choose your COM port (usually 1).Then hit the start/load &
wait for the receiver to display "-end".
At this point, turn reciever off at rear switch.
here you go no registration

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
thanks for all the input.but the other problem im having is that when i hit start it doesnt do anything and ive tried all coms.i have windows vista and my friend has windows xp and his downloads it just fine any suggestion.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
ok i got it loaded but now my problem is that on my setting my 110 says 110 and 119 says 110 i cant get the settings right. i have a dp-plus lnb any suggestion

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
i dont know if it matters but i got windows vista.i was also wondering how to put the channels in dish net order like on my c**lsat.

Bronze Member
Username: Moly

Post Number: 14
do you have your receiver recognizing which lnb is connected to which diseq port, and do you have your receiver recognizing that it is getting channels from more than one lnb?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
i have a cw800s receiver and im not sure how the settings go and he to put the channels in dish order i live in central california.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us