Problems with the puff file

Bronze Member
Username: Gupulamba

Brampton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 40
hi i just loaded the Lothario_261_PUFF.bin on my receiver flu-pansat-puff converted receiver and on the receiver its just saying puff regularly its not stopping can someone plz help me thanks

Bronze Member

Brampton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 41
on ma tv its all black i dont see anything it just says F. on the receiver help me i loaded the Nikk_Mty_Jvvh_Team_PUFF_261_standby_fix please help

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9969
Does it say "F" or "F."
Did you go through PUFF conversion process, using 640K PUFF_253 BIN?

Bronze Member

Brampton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 42
hi i loaded the 259 LZMA file on ma flu-pansat receiver and now i m tryin to load the boot 60 file on the receiver using the 2700 to 2500 loader or blacklist STB updater itz not going through so i dont know can someone plz help me thanks

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10034
2700 to 2500 loader
Select b60 boot and select boot in the software.
With receiver in "ON" position, click "write"

blacklist updater 1.4
Select b60 boot. Select BOOT.
Tunr on receiver at back and at the same time click on "Write'

You might need to do this several times, till you get a BURN and a hrizontal scroll of night riders. In this situation it denotes a successful load of b60 boot. you can then add 294T BIN using BL updater 1.4 and it should come to "ON" position.

Bronze Member
Username: Sher

St anne de bellevue, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 15
Hi
I also faced a very similar problem. On loading the new file i.e. 261 PUFF on a converted and tested PUFF, I started seeing PUFF running to F and then again repeating this performance never reaching 'ON' I tried loading different older PUFF bins but all gave error (er 02 or something similar) with all kinds of loaders including BL updater 1.4. I even tried loading b60 boot with same result. what do you think my options are?..........JTAG

I do not understand as what actually happened.

Guidance and help will be appreciated

Bronze Member

Brampton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 43
i m still have the same problem as other people ... can someone please help me

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10099
Loading a PUFF BIN is not an end itself.
If you did not use channel master after the BIN load,

You have to do
user setup - date, time, etc.
Then Dish setup, antenna setup
Power or Blind scan of One sat.
View TV
Then Power and Blind scan of other sats.

If the above is not the problem, you start with b60 boot and 294t BIN to "ON" and then proceed again towards PUFF load as per instructions in the PUFF section and sett up the receiver again.
I just did that from LZMA BIN to b60 and to PUFF.

Bronze Member
Username: Adrenalyzer

Post Number: 52
USE puff, DNload boot 60 1rst, with 2700-2500 loader, when finished DNloading, wait until you have knight rider lights, leave unit on.
THEN DNload puff cam am 253 bin,when finished DNload, then DON'T touch unit until it says on. Then turn unit off. Get latest puff bin-262, use loader, B.L 1.4.0. then turn on unit, and then it will read, P, then U, then F, then click write bin. When finished, wait until unit says on. Turn off, Then hook up to tv, do a blind scan 1rst, if your hitting more than 1 bird, then do sat scan on the rest. P.S Make sure you use all puff boot and bins, "K" Kool

Bronze Member
Username: Adrenalyzer

Post Number: 53
when it says scramble channels, you have to give it time to auto-roll in new keys, this can take 5mins or an hour, depending, try shuting unit off and on from back, to speed up the process,
Puff bin 262 works fine, but when installed, it doesn't have current keys, again, you have to wait unit auto-roll inputs new keys

Bronze Member
Username: Rogybe

Post Number: 38
I converted my 2500 to 2700 and downloaded 261 bin PUFF but my original Pansat remote dont work, what do I need to do to make it work
Thank you

Bronze Member
Username: Rogybe

Post Number: 39
I downloaded Booth 60 to stop PUFF rolling from right to left and it works which means it stopped rolling , I used B60 and in loader. I selected Booth, in loader{very important)the only problem I have is that the remote control dont work, any one have any idea what to do?

Silver Member
Username: Dishlover

Toronto, Ontario Canad

Post Number: 172
I hae No Signal. Anuone else have same problem?

Silver Member
Username: Yashmatharu

Brampton, Ont Canada

Post Number: 224
my receiver PUFFing, it has 262 puff bin but it still showing scrambled channels. it has been like this for more than 8 hours now so gave enough time to autoroll.

I never used master channel list loaded in my system. is this the reason of scrambled channels? or do I have to do something in user setup ?

Silver Member
Username: Metallica

Post Number: 611
Yash go to you Antenna Setup and reset all of your SAT back again..
LNB TYPE...AND DISEQC PORT...

if it say scrambled channels if you wait for year you still don't see any TV..LOL
But if you see WAITING FOR PICTURE than it AUTO ROLLING..

Now go reset your Antenna Setup and do a hard reboot..after that do a blind scan.

Silver Member
Username: Letmeon

Post Number: 217
Last Friday I converted to PUFF from b75.
NO PROBLEM. Have the kit at home and the instructions printed up. Pantec Ultra MX...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us