Sada

Bronze Member
Username: Rafiq128

Post Number: 71
Hi, sada remember the other day i asking you about nfusion channel 1553 was not comming. we were trying to add tp etc. today i called the dish people, we find it out that one of the lnb was defective, after changing the lnb, i am getting all the channels. about 440 channels on nimiq 1
thanks for help.

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1465
Good news Bhatti
I'm happy for you

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
Plymouth: thank you very much for your help too, really appreciate it. thanks once again.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 3027
bhatti i am glad ur problem is solved

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
sada: thank you very much for your help

I want to buy another receiver, because my 3 cool sat 5000 are sitting idle. so what you think, sould i wait for a month for nfusion new model, i have now only one nfusion at the moment. so what you say ???

Gold Member

Post Number: 3030
you are welcome.. yeh wait 1 more month.......i am thinking about buying one more nfusion too.. its better to wait for 1 more month..
it should be annonced soon when it will be released... i will let u know.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 3031
and yes i have to find some sucker to buy my cs 6100.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
thank you i will wait please let me know. thanks once again

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1786
sada
Gold Member

Post Number: 3031
Posted on Wednesday, April 02, 2008 - 10:40 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and yes i have to find some sucker to buy my cs 6100.

THAT'S NOT GOOD TO SAY SUCKER FOR THE ONE THAT WILL BUY YOUR BOX. ACTUALLY YOU SHOULD THANK THEM,

sada
Gold Member

Post Number: 3030
Posted on Wednesday, April 02, 2008 - 10:39 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you are welcome.. yeh wait 1 more month.......i am thinking about buying one more nfusion too.. its better to wait for 1 more month..
it should be annonced soon when it will be released... i will let u know.....

SADA THE OTHER DAY YOU SAID YOU GONNA BUY IPRO2000 AND U SAID IS BETTER THAN NFUSION. SO WHY YOU ARE SAYING NOW U WANNA AN OTHER NFUSION .???/

MY COMMENT ONLY TO SEE IF U ARE SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR THREADS OR U JUST DO THE TALK . AND IF U DO THE TALK THEN SADA YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR CREDIBILITY.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3035
yes i said ipro 2000 was better/// the thing is in buisness of fta i am sure u know that nothing stays for ever...
neosat is still great choice......although it was down yesterday....still better than otheri rec.
i also heard nfusion is releasing new model that would be built in pvr and wireless (same qualities (pvr)etc i said neosat is better choice......) on the otherhand nfusion don't wana loose customer/gain more customer by selling built in pvr rec.....

if you also remember in that thread i said that i don't own the neosat ipro 2000 and some other person said its working good.... if u also remember one other thread couple of days ago aubout buying neosat ipro 2000 and lk said its down on iks....while nfusion was still up....
i can tell u about rec i own... i told u everything about nfusion rec, what are pros, cons, good, bad,about nfusion.....
as you also know we are alll learner/ helper.......no one is perfect/ know every thing............
LK was also big fan of viewsat etc... and now he is recommended nfusion too...
when there is a new tech, you should investigate.......i am not getting paid by anybody for recommending a reciever..
i am sorry if you were misunderstood in anyways........

Silver Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 232
Neosat will probably be down till Sunday while they finish up their new IKS "hybrid"... they're p1ssing off alot of their customers, but hopefully it'll be worth it with a full transponders open IKS system like Nfusion.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3036
thanks bill for giving us an update for neosat......
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us