LK or even Nalin need your advice

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1390
Here is my question... I have reconeverted my (FLU) from 2700 boot 75 bin Jvvh5897 back to pansat/flu 2500 boot 60 and bin 294T...... Now what bin do I use...BTW my cable was busted (loss pin on one end)so I had to use a friends to convert this receiver. But now am alitle confused as to what bin is most resent and working for my Flu.. Do I use a Puff bin ...If so what one? I haven't really been reading up on Flu's lately, so I am behind on any news and new bins out if any.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1391
ok I just read the thread "2500 puffsss" Now I am even more confused... I don't want the B75 sh!t or Jvvh bins.... that one fucked up my remote. all I want is a working bin using boot 60 etc..... please anyone what one is best?

Silver Member
Username: Metallica

Post Number: 523
why do you convert it back to 2500 boot 60??
2500 have no bin.
2500 converted to 2700 flu have bin.
2500 converted to Puff have bin.
2500 converted to Puff LZMA have bin.

Doreen you need to convert it to Puff...there are Puff bin out there so keep going you almost there.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1392
I reconverted it to start over because the B75 and jvvh bin messed up my remote so I haven't used this Flu in months... But want to use it for the kids in the family room to watch tv.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1393
BTW thanks metallica

Silver Member

Post Number: 524
the Jvvh bins did not f.uck up the remote..because you didn't read there are 2 kind of Jvvh bins..1 Jvvh bin will work with your 2500 remote and another will work with the 2700 remote...maybe you have download the one that work with the 2700 remote..that why your remote don't work at all...Women.

Bronze Member
Username: Top2000dogg

Post Number: 94
I had a quick question I am getting the channels but the signal goes away what is happening?

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1395
LMAO hey I downloaded the bin file LK told me too .... but anyway thats history now. Maybe your right I dunno... all I know is I got it back to Pansat clone 2500 and now have to find a bin for PUFF.

Silver Member

Post Number: 525
LMAO...why 1000 of peoples converted their 2500 to 2700 flu and their remote work and my too..but not your.

BTW..here the bin to Puff..
you better read the instruction carefully or you killed your box and you say i did it..LOL

http://www.ftabins.net/forumdisplay.php?f=128

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1397
C/P from FTABins.NET

03-28-08_Jvvh_Fortec-Pansat_260_(LZMA) & (PUFF)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C/P from the Fortec Lifetime Ultra Files Section on a post from Igoreshka. I'm doing this because many people still doesn't know the bins works for both Fortec and Pansat boxes.

jacb1

/////////////////////////////////////©\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
First off HUGE THANKS to Jvvh for getting all the remotes working again.
"You truly are amazing Jvvh".

*************************®************************ **

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1398
see I wasnt' the only One that the remotes didn't work right after converting it the first time ....

Silver Member

Post Number: 528
SEE that why they have 2 different Jvvh bins out there...if you download the Pansat remote your 2500 remote will not work because the Pansat remote is for the Pansat remote 2700..
if you download the Fortec remote than your Pansat 2500 remote will work...

so those FOOLS and you downloaded the Jvvh bin for Pansat remote than your 2500 remote will not work..DUH
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us