Need Help

Bronze Member
Username: Sadafmpd

Post Number: 21
need help with dp34 switch.How to get bird 119, 110 and 118.Please send me the step by step instruction.when i do blind i got 370 plus channel.Every channel twice.No food,CNN,PPV

Diamond Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15084
Go for it Nalin...lets see what ya got, other than stalking me and posting bogus info..we all know U will read this..

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1475
I,m not Nalin but i can help you
which receiver?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Pansat 2500 converted to puff

Platinum Member

Post Number: 1477
SP ask to Nalin
He is the Pro for this receiver and Puff
I,m sure he answer to you.
Sorry

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9762
Plymouth:
2 years ago I asked LK a question on 118W sat. she did not know th eanswer, so came out with "I don't like you so I won't answer".
Today she still does not know enough about it and unwilling to learn.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 9763
To scan 118.7, you ideally have to have a 30-33" dish. people have obtained some channels using a 20" oval.
To get the 118.7 and 119 on one LNB, there is a special LNB out - a Universal LNB with two outputs only but for two receivers.
Each output gives signals for both 118.7 and 119. The settings in the antenna setup count.
You have two options to do the settings in your antenna setup.
Method 1 is to scan 118.7 (in the same setup area as 119W) using LNB freq 10750 or even less, and first TP as 11715 V. Then scan 119W again with LNB Freq 11250 and first TP as 12224 V (it used to 12239 but now it is 12224)
Method 2 is to set up another slate for sat using 129W or creating a new sat in your menu. Copy all the parameters of 119W except that you set the LNB freq and TP as stated above for 118.7

I doubt if LK will learn from this - she will pretend that she knew it all, but I have evidence of her reply only a month ago where she side stepped the issue with a general C/P as she always does.

TOUCHE!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 1479
Nalin
I dont know which play LK do
One time he went help, one time he do not.
It's difficult to understand this guy(girl)
Nalin give a answer to this guy, he need your help

Platinum Member

Post Number: 9764
DN has a kit for conversion from 121 to 118.7 for about 110 if you have DN dish(es).

Using the DIY method above, you may have switching difficulties, particularly with D34. However, you may overcome this by keeping power to Port one output of your DP34 using any old DN receiver (keeping it on all the time).

Platinum Member

Post Number: 9766
Plymouth: LK is wily bittch with one big training form the US army - how to survive!!.
She is using that training in civilian life to survive at Ecoustics by any means and has done so for a long time. Her usual method is to try and get rid of any good poster by any method possible - including abuse, profanity, accusions of DN mole, being somebody else (like she did to try and say me and you are the same person). She has used at least 20 names (as of 2005) and probably another 20 since then to stay at Ecosutics, by creating dialogues with herself.

Lately she has resorted to defrauding people of their money. This came to light from her own posts regarding ftaprosupport and collating information about a previous fraud at dssfta and her efforts at starting the same game at marketrealm.

Platinum Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 2301
SP
this thread is going nowhere,because you have posted it without giving details of your hardware. we don't know what you have
give more more info on dish size lnb type switch receiver etc

Bronze Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 79
Nalin you describe yourself perfectly. You sure your not talking about yourself u ugly b!tch

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
I have dish plus with dp 34 switch.pansat 2500 converted to puff.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Nalin, Please help me.
I do these step.
1.main menu> Installation>Antenna Setup>Echo 7/Ku
LNB Type Standard
LNB Local -Freq 11250
22kHz Off
Diseqc Off
Legacy SW None
Skew -45
Tp (1) 12225 V 20.000
Positioner Setting Disable
Satellite Scan all
Level 76%
Quality 89%
Still dont get any Food, CNN and PPV

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Do I have to change Legacy SW

Platinum Member

Post Number: 9767
SP: except for trying with first TP 12239 V 9instead of 12225V, and doing power scan I have no further suggestions. You are ding everything right.
There are hardly any PPV on Echo 7 - most of them are on 110W (Echo 8,10)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us