Please Help Pansat

Bronze Member
Username: Lizwakefield

Post Number: 49
I loaded the new bin and my pansat crashed.....what do i do please help someone......i cant turn the receiver back onnn i installed bin 375

Gold Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 1343
Where you take youre bin

Silver Member
Username: Metallica

Post Number: 467
that bin is not good...they changed to bin 376 now...375 is a bad bin..

x-05bl_080328_376_api_nocard

Gold Member

Post Number: 1344
Hi Metallica How are you this morning?

I dont know Pansat.
Thanks for your help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
what do u doo cuz the receiver is dead i can turn it on or offfff

Silver Member

Post Number: 468
I am doing fine bro.Upload
Plymouth how are you this morning too??

Liz did you see any light at all??some light moving like this.(----)in the front of your box??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
NO THERE IS NOTHING IN FRONT OF THE BOX ITS JUST DEAD RIGHT NOW I TRIED TO TURN IT OFF AND ON BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING

Silver Member
Username: Snw7619

Bahamas

Post Number: 200
is dish still down for pansat 2500>>2700???

Silver Member

Post Number: 469
nothing on and no light at all sound like dead to me.
so you need to JTAG your PS to bring it back..but i don't know how never done it B4....so wait for someone else help you out..sorry

Gold Member

Post Number: 1345
Metillaca
I,m fine thanks

I found a little problem with VS Ultra
When i press "off" and "on" on remote my box return on old bad setup. But i found solution for this with a fatory reset and load new bin.
That start yesturday when i tried old bin.
I tried 2 factory bins but that dont work.
I tried too to delete all provider on Dn and Bev and still bad too.

But it work fine now

Silver Member
Username: Desi_munda

Post Number: 135
should we convert to lazma?

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 2097
Ok let me assure you that this method is very easy and is much simpler than the wall and the jkeys method. Please do not be concerned that it does not say pansat 3500sd, this makes no difference whatsoever. I will include instructions and files needed below. I used this program on two different pansat 3500sd receivers and it worked flawlessly

PRELIMINARY STEP: I am including a file with instructions on how to unlock your intel chip at the bottom for anyone who has an intel chip that will need unlocking before you can proceed with the skymax 2.2 procedure. Thanks go to trickydiky for suggesting that this file be added to this jtag method. Thank you. I did not need to use this unlocker myself but others may possibly need it as suggested by trikydiky.

INSTRUCTIONS

STEP 1: First of all you will need to purchase a jtag cable. They have them on ebay for about 9 dollars. Ok now take the cover off of your pansat 3500sd, there are 3 screws holding it on. One screw on each side and one screw in the back.

STEP 2: Now that you have your box open connect the 20 pin jtag cable to your printer port on the back of your computer and to the pansat with the other end of the jtag cable.

STEP 3: I think it would be a good idea not to have any other programs running while implementing this procedure.

STEP 4: Now turn the pansat 3500sd power on in the back of the receiver.

STEP 5: Open up the Skymax 2.2 program and now you will only need to change one setting. Under adr flash there are two settings and you will select the setting 2mb (7FE00000). You will also under LPT Port you will want to select LPT 1.

STEP 6: Ok now that you have skymax open and all of the correct settings selected you can proceed. Under connection select start, wait for this to complete and then under flash operations (connection required first) you will select erase. Please wait until your erase is completed before continuing to the next step.

STEP 7: You are almost there, now once your erase is completed and sucessful, under flash operations (connection required first) you will want to select write.

STEP 8: A window will open up after you have selected write, at the
bottom you will need to change rom file to view all files. Once you have
done this you will need to select the file I have included with these instructions which is (pansat 3500s-flash 1(29LV160CBTC-70)-FULL . Once you have selected the correct file skymax will automatically start the process of writting the file to your receiver. This is a 2mb file so it might take a little while to complete this download to your receiver. Please do not disconnect or turn your box off while implementing this procedure.

STEP 9: Ok once the writting procedure is complete turn your box off in the back. Now disconnect the Jtag cable from your box and you computer. Now turn your receiver back on and Congradulations you should now have the b-70 comming up when your receiver comes on.

STEP 10: Now turn your receiver back off and put the cover back on. Once you have completed this Jtag procedure you will want to go and get the latest boot 80 binary and follow instructions on how to download it to your reciever. Then ofcourse your will need get the latest autroll bin and load it to your receiver also and now once you have your box hooked up you should be watching sat tv. Enjoy!

Silver Member

Post Number: 471
Good for you Plymouth.
i download the new bin for my Extreme yesterday than connect the cables back in than turn it back on it working perfectly...don't know what happen with your Ultra maybe you got a clone...just kidding.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1346
No that start with a old bin, but i dont know which.
Its a true Ultra.

Bronze Member
Username: Rith

Post Number: 16
Hello, Does any body know where I can get the specs of the Jtag cable to build my own??your help is appreciated..

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 2098
on ebay for 10 bucks

Bronze Member
Username: Anairis07

Post Number: 17
where i can find the Skymax 2.2 program

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 2261
turn your box off and wait for 30 minutes and turn on,it should get life then load latest bin,i read about this on another site where people have had same problem with this file.

Liz Wakefield
Bronze Member

Post Number: 52

Posted on Friday, March 28, 2008 - 07:59 am: Edit Post
NO THERE IS NOTHING IN FRONT OF THE BOX ITS JUST DEAD RIGHT NOW I TRIED TO TURN IT OFF AND ON BUT NOTHING IS HAPPENING

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 2099
almost at any site.FUTURE-FTA.INFO

Bronze Member
Username: Irky

Post Number: 28
MY PANSAT STILL WORKING GOOD ON BIN 375 SHOULD I INSTALL 376 OR KEEP 375 ON MY BOX.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1349
African this is not the same problem, i dont see a problem on operation of system
the picture come less good.
I know now with all test with this box, thats because a bin come by back door.

Work fine now.

Thanks for help
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us