Puff_LZMA Conversion

Silver Member
Username: Dure

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 187
I have converted me FLU to PUFF and is working perfectly. Now there is a new thing PUFF_LZMA boot. Have I got to convert again to this PUFF_LZMA. What is this LZMA conversion. Again Nalin or somebody pl

Silver Member
Username: Metallica

Post Number: 420
Viswaa please help this guy he try to convert to Puff but got stuck...Thanks

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/464425.html

Bronze Member
Username: Dnvrguy

Post Number: 25
i have convetred pansat 2500a to puff with jvvh_255 and i load jvvh_258, the display show p u f f and got black screen i switched off and on shows the same thing , so i did load again jvvh_255 the display shows again p u f f and gone plz help

Gold Member
Username: Juancho

De los cerros mas alto..., BINDURABLE.

Post Number: 2700
you have to load Jvvh_253_CanAm (PUFF) 640 kb) this is the converter bin file,no 254 ,after the PUFF knight riders use Blacklist loader 1.4 and load jvvh-258-nkk-puff.bin. hit 8282 set default keys and wait for A/R

Gold Member

Post Number: 2701
I have the direct links to 253 casnam bin and 258 nkk Puff bin. do you want it?

Bronze Member
Username: Dnvrguy

Post Number: 26
well to convert from b75 i used 253canam and after i loaded the bin jvvh 255 last week and today i did load jvvh 258 and that thing happened , plz help, is there anyway to convert back to a basic 2500a thnx

Gold Member

Post Number: 2703
use other 258 PUFF bins , after the first P load JVVH-258-PUFF bin. here is a good bin.posted for who modds the NKK bins.
go here y look for Nikk Mty Post #1847, this bin will resolve all your problems.
or you can use boot60 and start over. or use
Lzma_boot and convert to Lzma. I have both boots and direct links to nkk bins, go here for bin 258 nkkhttps://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/464036.html

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 9424
For Pansat 2500/FLU new conversions and converted to 2700
Use only on unconverted 2500/FLU or converted receivers.
DO NOT USE ON Genuine Pansat 2700 or on Pansat 2700 clones

Everything you need for 2500/Flu to 2700 conversion in one package.
Instructions included. Either b75 boot or PUFF boot or PUFF_LZMA boot and matching BINs

http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit

Read the instructions properly in the section you have chosen.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT WITHOUT READING INSTRUCTIONS.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2707
I don't follow the instructions that said:
If you "STB has Boot B-75 or Boot60 you don't need to load this boot". As most of the receivers that I do and do not load the boot 60 for converter to Puff often I have to do it because the STB's are stuck on the F or rebooting without stops, I said this because I have to changes my STB from PUFF to Lzma and viceversa for testings,for that reason I allway recommend to load boot60 .

anyway they are coders or modds, no testers.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us