What Happened ?

Bronze Member
Username: Naz123

Post Number: 25
My Viewsat Ultra my friend was putting on the bin for Dish Network while downloading it froze and wasnt moving so he turned it off from the back and now when i turn it on there is nothing only .... show on the actual reciever

What happened and what do i do

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 2189
it died
tell your friend to buy you another one

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 2887
try this...

LK
Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14695
Posted on Sunday, March 16, 2008 - 04:21 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dashing (----) nite rider lites fix for all receivers

U have simple nite rider lights (----) on the display window.....box is far from dead...simple fix...use 2 hands...shut off receiver with rear switch...get loader and factory bin ready...with one hand, turn on receiver with rear switch,

IMPORTANT......
IMMEDIATELY at first dash , click loader "download/write" button, with mouse using other hand...and upload the factory fix...its all about timing and being persistent...may take 30 attempts...then reload the latest fix correctly ...or do it the same way as this..a force upload

Silver Member
Username: Metallica

Post Number: 323
it's not dead..it just a nite rider...just reload the factory bin and the latest bin that it...

just follow Sada post up there and your box will work again...good luck.

Silver Member
Username: Jayson

Post Number: 220
just install factory bin 132 (download from viewsatusa dot com) using loader 2 and null cable......and then you can use the jump drive to install latest bin or use the cable and install it via the loader 2........
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us