What is now the best sat system ??

Username: Sid_vicious

Post Number: 8
the subject states it all...what is the next best thing in sat???? keep hearing it is over soon

Silver Member
Username: Plymouth

Quebec city, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 810
What you went to know, best FTA, PTA, 1,2,3 dish, motor, which sat you went taking?
More info please.
Thanks

Username: Sid_vicious

Post Number: 10
sorry. i am talking fta.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14600
Thats a matter of opinion, like cars...and depends on your finances, what features U require, simplicity and software support...

Generally overall I rate it like this..especially for a newbie...

These are all USB ready, except the Nfusion...this is VERY important

Nfusion needs less maintenance after initial setup...and rarely goes down

All others are basic, no frills, but great software support usually...

Nfusion Nova
Captiveworks 700
Conaxsat Mini
Sonicview 4000
Viewsat Ultra

and if HD is your thing, then Sonicview 8000 with the 8qsp module

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2855
I've been testing the Neosat Ipro 2K plus and along with LK's list above I would add this one. Having said that, I have not tested the Nfusion, so I will defer on that

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14602
NJ..help me, I've fallen and can't back up...lol...

as U can tell where I'm posting (Spamcoustics), I'm in a rut here...lol...great to see ya bud..

BTW...I never used that Neosat 2000 but heard some good things

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Mughe dard rehta hai, ..., Mujhe bhook ...

Post Number: 2808
nfusion.. best choice ever so far..
way easier do maintain,download files for newbes...
PRFMNJ... how cool is this lets say you have a wireless laptop.. and u can even download files from there to your nfusion box..wireless.. ..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14610
sada...the Neosat has IKS also..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14611
sada...the Neosat has IKS also, or can use the AR..and a much better PVR than the Nfusion..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2812
what is AR?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2813
how is the support for neusat.. did any one tried.. how it is compared to nfusion..
how long was it down for ?
i know pvr system is way better for neusat,so does picture quality...

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2856
Sada - Don't confuse the Neusat with the Neosat. The one we are talking about is the Neosat! It is IKS and also Carless like all other receivers.

LK - I hear ya man. Yeah the only reason I'm posting here again is because I saw you had come back. Of course, I do post in the spanish section, but I kept away from here (for obvious reasons)...

But is is good to say hello to the folks over here. Not sure if you've noticed, but some of our pals here have migrated to Bins and often say hello over there!

Did you see how much it has grown since we first started visiting?

Anyway, back to the subject. Neosat has put a good product with lots of potential. I especially like the picture in picture feature. I can actually watch a couple of games at the same time and just switch audio from one to the other.

Bronze Member
Username: Sher

St anne de bellevue, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 11
Hi PRFRMNJ,

I am planning to buy a viewsat ultra, I know for you people it may be an ancient but as per my knowledge it works fine and has got good prompt software support. However, I would be much obliged if you could update me a little bit more regarding the Neosat receiver ( and other latest and more up to date ones), particularly pertaining to the price and quality of software support. I would also appreciate if some suitable free and safe sites for downloading may also be recommended.

thanks,

Silver Member

Post Number: 843
For true FTA Viewsat Ultra is one of the best, Good support and easy to setup.
NFusion is the best auto hack, nothing to make but you dont test nothing.
You choose what you went.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2823
list of free websites to download bins,

FTA View
[link removed] (all receivers)
Data Viewing Sequences
[link removed] ( Conaxsat and all receivers)
FTA Bins
[link removed] (C00LSAT and All receivers)
FTA For All
www.ftaforall.net (Sonicview and Viewsat)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2824
also add..
[link removed]
www.cr*azyfta.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Thanks guys I really appreciate your prompt response. So it seems that I am ok with my original decision. Just one more question, I keep on seeing the messages that new keys available for bev or dn, I had the impression that now only bins were working and the changing key methodology had become obsolete, could somebody comment on that and if keys are still in, are there some special sites for that or the above sites most graciously jotted down by Sada can also be accessed to download keys?

Thanks again,

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14621
Current Keys is a MUST always...no current keys = NO TV...

these sites ALWAYS have the latest files, bins, how to's, manuals, guides, dish pointing calulators and tips, hardware info, jtag info, newbie and getting started sections, actively moderated with a no troublemakers and no bashing allowed policy.. and are free, and only require a simple free registration...Your email info is kept private, unless U specify differently..and U will be notified via email of any replies to any questions U may ask (or U can shut that feature off, if U like)..and your IP is sacred and never released..

Many of these specialize in particular FTA receivers as noted next to their links..USE those for your particular receiver manufacturer..

If U want real info, trouble free, no costs, friendly help, no hassles, latest files and manuals, then use these...these are well established, and have a long history, and are the best known sites throughout the entire DSS community now...

Ecoustics is NOT a Dss site, since is has NO files, no manuals, no guides, little info, no specific categories, and is almost impossible to find anything because every thread here has been allowed to be hijacked (because no mods are active) and the Subject does not relate to the posts within it....also Ecoustics is basically an Electronics site for home audio, television, DVDs, stereo's, and things of that nature, NOT FTA satellite information .

So again I highly recommend using ANY of these sites BELOW!....U pick one and use it for fast , friendly info and files, and many of these also have a LIVE chat area what U can get an IMMEDIATE response from reliable knowlegeable sources!...U will save yourself much time, especially if you are a newbie to this hobby!...and most all also will have the latest keys posted as well, and the keymaster, keyripper, key grabber utility files to download as well....and if plastic is your thing , some also have an area for that as well as FTA..Good Luck and enjoy this hobby!

FTA View
[link removed] (all receivers)
Data Viewing Sequences
[link removed] ( Conaxsat and all receivers)
FTA Bins
[link removed] (C00LSAT and All receivers)
FTA For All
[link removed]
[link removed]
[link removed]

or get Keymaster 4.0 here free and NO registration is required...
[link removed]

Best TV Guide site
www.sharpc.com

Silver Member

Post Number: 849
Autoroll generate the keys by itself, if not
that because your box is corrupt.
Keep the autoroll on.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
I an truly indebted to you all for this to the point guidance and help.

THANKS

Username: Snuffles

Post Number: 2
LK, I have always thought that viewsat and pansat are the best receivers in the market, shows how little I know but I'm learning. Can you explain a little bit more about Nfusion nova please. Would you choose that one over a viewsat ultra or viewsat pro? In other words, if you had $200 to spend on a receiver, which receiver would U buy?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2827
ok i know this question is for LK ..
i had viewsat,koolsat,rec..but thing is if your reciever is not up all the times no matter how cool the features are ,ain't worth it.. i bought nfusion 3 months ago, it was down for may be 1 day.. but support wise its really good, so does neosat.. neosat has some better feautures like pvr etc..

i know in few months/years viewsat will be moving toward iks (innovative key sharing system (nfusion and neusat are using it)..
it takes less maintenance,
for now if you are planning to buy a rec, don't buy viewsat or ksat, b.c the number of ecms are we getting every week/days ain't worth it...
i think LK will agree with me on this one.

Username: Snuffles

Post Number: 4
Thanks a lot for the info sada. Is an internet connection required 24/7 with an Nfusion receiver? Please explain a little bit more on that receiver.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us