Pansat 2700 Radio Question

Bronze Member
Username: Wabash

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 66
I just noticed my dad's Viewsat Pro gives out the song info as a screensaver when you're in a radio station, just like our old Dire*cTV receivers did before DeeTV got tough to crack.

I have a Pansat 2700 and a converted clone and neither have radio info or screensaver options, as far as I know. Is there a way to program them to do that or is it too risky and not worth it?

And for those of you who'll come and post "Just get a Viewsat, dumbass, it's easier", I'm already considering it so just answer the question if you know!

Silver Member
Username: Newbiehater

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 156
Not possible on any pansats. It works on vs and cw and others .Epg hardly works on pancraps and satopia is virtually a clone of pansat as far as third party software so it's no better than pancrap. It's team bl third party software . You ansered your question yourself.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
Hey, the little Pancrap clone has been good to me for years, so no dissing it. At least it lets me edit the sats with Channel Master. Try doing that with a Viewsat Pro.

Silver Member

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 166
You need channelmaster on the pansat because of its superslow scan.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 8495
"superslow scan"
What rubbish. I am testing a Pansat 2500 clone with conversion. The channels scans are SUPER FAST and certainly better than Sonicview 4000 and Viewsat Ultra.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
I need Channel Master because it's the FASTEST way to restore or update my channel list and favorites the way I want it, instead of having to blind scan and setting my faves EVERY SINGLE TIME a bin comes out.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
Anyway, we're clear that song info isn't part of the Pansat's software design. But COULD it be?

Could someone like BL and his team tweak it and make it so? You know, if they find the time with the whole full EMU thing?

Silver Member

FTAwhew what a stink

Post Number: 176
Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 8495
Posted on Monday, February 25, 2008 - 10:33 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"superslow scan"
What rubbish. I am testing a Pansat 2500 clone with conversion. The channels scans are SUPER FAST and certainly better than Sonicview 4000 and Viewsat Ultra.

-----------------------------------------

Now we know your full of shitt nalin!

Gold Member

Post Number: 8532
MclinkASS, shitt is in your name.
You are oozing it from your name all over the place.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us