Question about Dish Pro LNB

Silver Member
Username: Jayson

Post Number: 150
Is it true that you cannot use a DP LNB in Puerto Rico? A friend of mine was testing a DP quad LNB on a 4 feet dish but get no quality. Someone told hime that this kind of LNB does not work in PR. Or is it that the DP LNB only works with the dish 500 (in PR this antenna is almost useless). He has a VS ultra and a DP311.

Any help will be appreciated.

Silver Member

Post Number: 151
anyone?

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2720
which sats are u trying for??

Silver Member

Post Number: 153
sorry.......110 and 119.......

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2721
u can get those. With that lnb. google "satellite calculator" put in ur location info and it will tell u where ur dish should point.

Silver Member

Post Number: 154
not working....he says he have 119 locked with standard LNB but when he changes to the DP quad LNB he losses all the quality.........any ideas????

Username: Downlow

My city, My state US of A

Post Number: 6

scan on autoscan 110 then 119 .
}

Bronze Member
Username: Luser

Post Number: 60
The DP311 is a switch? 3 sats 2 receivers
The dp quad has 2 lnbs with builtin switch compatable with diseq and can run 4 receivers.The dish size most likely messup using the second lnb unless your previous lnb was also a twin. Either way one lnb should work for one sat. Dont use switch. Be sure cable is connected to left port of lnb when standing behind it should say 119. Make sure antenna setup is set ocs-dp for type tp 12239 diseq port1 and no sw. If still no Q set signal to beep and turn antenna. Listen for high pitch beep. Confirm sat 119 displays in antenna settup. Good luck! Oh and just change diseq to port2 and tp to 12224 for 110. If you do run 3 sats then you will need the switch but one cable 4 each lnb is needed and the internal lnb switch is not used as your box doesnt handle a second diseq switch behind another. I think....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us