Is Nfusion up?

Bronze Member
Username: Daneegha

Post Number: 84
I'm planning to buy my 1st nfusion, I'm just wondering how did it come out on this new ecm, I found a lot of comments stating that nfusion is always up.
Any comments will be appreciated..

Bronze Member
Username: Cubiche

CUBA, CUBA

Post Number: 80
YES

Silver Member
Username: Way2smart

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 918
yep its up

Silver Member

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 925
not for long!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
What do you mean?

Silver Member

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 927
well dn target is to get nfusion down..... dont know when but they are trying there best....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
Would you recommend buying it or not?

Bronze Member
Username: Xdetoursx

Post Number: 19
Heck yeah I would buy it. As a matter of fact I'd get two. The Nfusion is never going down!

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 2054
proud to be nfusion owner

Bronze Member
Username: Boboshan

Somewhere, Out There

Post Number: 99
the $mart one, where did you get your info from?

Bronze Member
Username: Ncx

Post Number: 82
The same place he got his stupid sn from, he stole it from someone else on another site and he's repeating this crap because he thinks it makes him sound smart.

Silver Member
Username: Scabz

Knoxville, Tn Us

Post Number: 376
He's prob right . Why wouldn't dn try to take out nfusion ? If I had something to do with taking out receivers then nfusion would be on top of my list. Just a thought.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
Don't you think other fta brands will include same system as nfusion to be competitive if it was safe to do?. for some reason they have not.

Bronze Member
Username: Westway11

Post Number: 72
Nfusion receivers use emulation. This is not a new concept, there are already many receivers on the market that descramble channels this way. Nfusion receivers are not some sort of miraculous thing, they've been around in some form or another for a long time, the only cool thing about these is the fact that they are self updating because of their RJ-45 port.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 2070
what do u mean they are not new concept? give me name of other rec...

Gold Member

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 1016
mr bobo i got the info from my head lol....... we all know its going down......sooner or later....every one thought that viewsat was the best until now....nfusion is on top......its all a monopoly....

Silver Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 187
You want another receiver on IKS... Neosat Ipro 2000, running fine since Jan 3, and still releases bins for those without an internet connection. Neosat is 3 times the receiver Nfusion is... and yes I own both!

Gold Member

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 1039
wow never heard of it lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 188
Oh, and Tessat runs on IKS too, but it's not as good as Neosat nor Nfusion.

Gold Member

Www.desifta.tk

Post Number: 1040
bill ultra was up too only went down for 1hour or soo thats not bad.....like pansat...

Silver Member

Post Number: 189
Good for you, do a Google search, Dipsh1t.

Bronze Member
Username: Ncx

Post Number: 83
"Don't you think other fta brands will include same system as nfusion to be competitive if it was safe to do?. for some reason they have not."

The other FTA's are working on it, they have been working on it for awhile now. Dreambox coders have been trying to get it running, so has TD, Neosat and Viewsat. The problem for them is that they can't manage to make it work. Those that have it, have it working on maybe 20 percent of channels. Nfusion is the only box with a fully functional IKS because the guys who designed the system are behind it.

In case all of you people missed the bus (some of you missed the short bus no doubt) Viewsat and a host of other makers are being sued in court right now. Yet none of you have stopped using them, the next file you download could be placed there by dish, linking you to an illegal activity and opening you up to a lawsuit. Gonna run and make a tinfoil hat?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
Wow, that's something to think about. Are you a tester also?

Bronze Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 62
Dean:

Do you agree with both statements from Bill who said in his post

a) "You want another receiver on IKS... Neosat Ipro 2000, running fine since Jan 3, and still releases bins for those without an internet connection."

b)"Neosat is 3 times the receiver Nfusion is... and yes I own both!"

You seem to contradict it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 190
Neosat is running 100% DN channels and about 70% BEV on IKS... you are right though, the guys that designed it started out with Neosat then jumped ship to Nfusion... all but 2!

Gold Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 1201
The other FTA's are working on it, they have been working on it for awhile now. Dreambox coders have been trying to get it running, so has TD, Neosat and Viewsat. The problem for them is that they can't manage to make it work

All marketing Bull$hit..

All Linux and dvbcards have! and have had! a key sharing option long before Nfusion. Back when map57 was introduce and 99% of the boxes where down Linux system where running card sharing and never missed a day. Unlike Nfusion who flirts with the devil with a open server Linux and dvbcards function within a circle of private servers.

Nfusion numbers small right now and only a small little section for DN and VEB to worry about. But don't think it's safe. When the numbers rise u can bet they shall share in attacks from the providers. It's not going to take any Ace Ventura type that long to trace end users. Lot's of ISP are in bed with DN and VEB in a round about away. The location of Nfusion servers and ip's is know and can quickly be crossed referenced on any ISP connection logs. End result U BUSTED..

Bronze Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 63
What does card sharing involve on server?

It is not trivial right? if it were why it cant be done for other network D*TV
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us