NEWS ABOUT CONAXSAT FULL EMU

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1733
courtesy of www.ftaprosupport.com

...New Conaxsat fixes released claiming FULL EMU, with both DN PID 0106 and Bev PID 0907 keys autoroll....if thats true and working we have a major breakthrough in FTA

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1737
bump

Silver Member
Username: Extremex

Post Number: 140
What I read from the Conaxsat team said "New Emulation" I did see them post anything about "Full Emulation"

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
sorry meant to say I did NOT see them post it was "Full Emulation"

Silver Member

Post Number: 142
Here is a copy of the release notes provided with the new emulation files:

Conaxsat Construct is pleased to announce the completion of our new Emulation file. This level of emu has never been attempted on a FTA receiver.

This fix incorporates months of work by both our North American and European teams. This type of emulation is required and will take CNX into the next stage of FTA.

This means to the user significantly less downtime and the fastest possible response time. The importance of this file and this type of emulation will be apparent in the very near future.

Another first by our team means we will continue to offer unparalleled support well into the future.

Thank You,
~ Conaxsat Construct

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1739
people are believing this means auto rolling for new pid.

Silver Member

Post Number: 143
It may well be. Just not sure about full emulation though.

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1741
AS LONG THERES A LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL I'M HAPPY.LOL

Gold Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1093
It's far from over

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to coders recent efforts we are all STILL enjoying TV, but the industry itself is in a slump. People are afraid to buy FTA receivers now, due largely to the legal scare tactics used by providers, and the constant barage of ECM's. This is exactly what they wanted, to scare enough people into believing the end is near. This is FAR from the truth! They've thrown everything at us, including timer specific, clock specific, map calls & combinations there of. Each time coders from the various Teams have beaten the providers nastiest ECM's, and shown some true ingenuity in finding solutions. Competition has been excellent and down time has been minimal. We've seen who is on top of the game and surprisingly, MANY have responded and shown their market tenacity to stay in this game. I'm not here to push one brand over the other, quite to the contrary, I'm simply stating for the record, that this game is far from over. We've seen many different manufacturers and coding Teams respond very quickly to the hurdles presented by providers, and this is good. Competition is always healthy for every market. This keeps manufacturers on their toes and brings benefits to us all. What everyone needs to realize is, these last few weeks, providers have pulled out all the stops to try and frustrate coders and testers alike. This has had the desired effect on the market and sales have slowed, but it has also led coders to certain break thru's that just about guarantees less downtime in the future. A few very smart & talented people pooled their info & knowlege and have come out with an actual emulator that works with out a card. The new emulator is actually able to duplicate and emulate all map functions, as well as timers & timer functions, and is clock cycle specific & accurate down to 1 clock cycle. While a complete emulation of the Rom is currently too large to fit in the individual bins, they can now get very specific information that before was hidden. Timer responce times can now be logged, as well as map calls and clock jitter. VERY accurate files can now be written and much quicker than ever before. Barriers between coder groups have been breached. Knowlege is being shared now better than ever before, and much has been learned about providers ecm's and their own limitations. As I stated earlier, I'm not here to push any one brand over the other, I am here to ask you all to take a minute'and reflect at how far this entire industry has come. We have benefits and features that were thought impossible at one time, and FTA has evolved into a multi-billion dollar industry! Don't let providers win! Don't give into their scare tactics & don't believe that its anywhere near the end. The way I see it, they've already hit us with their best shot, each time we rallied and came back. That in itself should be comforting enough for all to have Peace of mind enough to make an informed decision and subsequent purchase of your favorite box without fear that it will all end tomorrow.
Simply put, that aint happening, not tomorrow nor anytime soon. Its "Far from Over" C/P

Bronze Member
Username: Kukkudo

Post Number: 63
repost this was posted 3 days ago

Gold Member

Post Number: 1094
if it was i did not see it

Bronze Member
Username: Kukkudo

Post Number: 64
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/437102.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 1095
shane i do not think it is the same ase that post my post is is longer then that and did not see the info on this site so i put it
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us