CW800 Question

Bronze Member
Username: Juchito97

Post Number: 22
what is the first thing i need to do when i open the box of my new receiver? should i do all setting first then load the new bin file or load the bin file first the plug it in to the tv and do all setting?

Gold Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 1025
load the bin file first the plug it in to the tv and do all setting?and watch the cw 700 has bin 145 to with the same date do not get them mixed up or you will have door stop mack sure it is for the 800 then do a scan of sata then enabble the patch hit f1 ooo on the remoteyou will see on tv patch inabble then let roll might tack 5 to 15 min for keys to roll just let it site on ch vu2 for bev for dish 110w ch 195 for 119w ch CNN GO TO ONE OF THE CH I TOLD YOU IT WILL GET YOU 3 DAY EPG sory for caps and your box will roll faster one one of the ch i told you or you can go to crazyfta ans read on your box hope this helps you

Bronze Member
Username: Agf

Post Number: 67
Hello Bruce,
Thanks for all the help in the past. I just need your expert advice.
I have a captivework 700s and had one dish which is 61.5 and all is well. Yesterday I installed another dish for BEW which is 91W, I hooked the 61.5 on lnb1 and 91W on lnb2 this is on the discq switch.
I did the scan and I get all the 61.5 channels and also the bell channels but on the 61.5 I can see all the channels but the bell express view it says scrambled channel.
for the 91W the quality is 85% and the strength is 75%.
For the 61.5 the quality is 80% and the strength is 90%
Can you tell me what to do or what am I doing wrong.
Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1027
i to have 2 dishs and i find it worked better when i put it on the switch to lmb 3 and the other on lmb1 and on bev let it roll on vu2 ch 352 this will help and are you using bin 145 for cw700 and you can check the setting in the menu installation then antenna setting hit ok on remote go down to diseqc number move it from none to the right lmb for example i have bev on lmb 1 on my switch so in my settings i put my box on lmb1 and for dish i have it on the switch lmb 3 so in my setting i put the box on 110w to lmb3 and all is working good for me hope this helps

Bronze Member
Username: Juchito97

Post Number: 23
thanks bruce

Gold Member

Post Number: 1037
any time luis

Bronze Member
Username: Bugster999

Katy, Tx

Post Number: 91
ok any one know how to set up the 800 with motorized dish because when i let it do by itself it will not find 110 or 119 is there a trick you have to do to get it to find these satellites when using the motor ized dish?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
Thanks Bruce,
I have 61.5 on lnb1 and Bev on lnb2. Will make the switch and let you know.
Appreciate your prompt reply, you don't know how many people benefit from this.
WelDone

Bronze Member
Username: Bugster999

Katy, Tx

Post Number: 93
can anyone help with a motorized dish using the cw800 please

Gold Member

Post Number: 1058
agf did you check you settings first when on a bev ch go to menu on the remote go to installation antenna setting then go down using the remote the vol till you see diseqc number move it from none to LMB2 then exit back to the tv and let it roll then go to dish put in on any ch in dish and do all the same but move the diseqc from none to LMB1 you have to do this to get the sat to come in try and you will see and let me no thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1059
Ray i know nothing about motorized dishes start a new thread and you will get more help .you are high jacking someone elses thread by starting you own others will see it and help you .

Gold Member

Post Number: 1060
Ray or go to crazyfta dot com theres a whole section on dishes enjoy youself free to register.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
Thanks Bruce,
I have not yet tried what you said as I still have some snow on my rooftop. Will do so as soon as it clears up. Will let you know. By the way DN is down at the moment will try the 145 bin to see if it works
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us