Viewsat HQ??

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 7170
The name totalfta seems to be extinct

[link removed]

I found my old totalfta ID there and the old files I had posted, etc etc.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7172
New files today for
Viewsat 7000PVR and
for PRO

Available at:
[link removed]
[link removed] (sign in here with your old totalfta ID)

Gold Member

Post Number: 7177
Posted by Cyphris at [link removed]

FTAHQ is VS Home site

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all the changes and issues that have transpired in the last few weeks regarding totalfta, thetotalfta and FTAHQ, I can assure you all VS files will be released here first and FTAHQ is Viewsats and my home.

Cyphris

Note: Other VS models Bev fix are on the way. also expect some major improvments to them in the very near future. We might just see the HD come out from beta very soon

-------------------------------------------------

Do NOT PM me to ask Questions on Files or setups or how to load your unit. Please Ask your questions in the Forums.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Cyphris : 2 Hours Ago at 11:57 AM.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 1570
now ther is ftahq.......hahahhaha

Gold Member

Post Number: 7188
I tried the old totalfta site again and it is active too.
However, all the files and post are at
http://www.ftaHQ.com and logging into thetotalfta.com, takes you to ftahq.com

Username: Kewonsc

Nova Scotia

Post Number: 8
is this also true of future-fta?I have been getting http error not found.It was all there last night lol.Thanks for any info

Gold Member

Post Number: 7191
I think these two major players have moved the actual server to offshore sites and there may be a traffic jam causing site not found.

Username: Kewonsc

Nova Scotia

Post Number: 9
Thanks Nalin,With any luck I'll find them again soon.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7202
This was posted today at about 8:300 am eastern at FTAHQ (old thetotalfta site). My reply to
Warthog: You are stretching the credibility of your site beyond acceptable levels. Good bye to you.
***-----***-----***-----***-----***-----***-----***-----
Warthog- Administrator
FTAHQ Comprimised.

Last evening someone broke into our server and copied our entire database. We believe the site owner's email was compromised. This may also be how the old domain was taken. It is a shame that there are some who will go to any length to attack this site. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause the membership. I do recommend everyone change their password to this site.
Needless to say the entire team here is very upset over this incident. We intend to move forward with a push toward greater site security. Needless to say all staff and site access passwords have been changed.
Warthog
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us