Pansat 2700A wont accept new bin

Username: Nenads

Post Number: 1
It has taken me over a month to fix my freakin 5 yr old ME computer which has a "Serial" port so I can flash the new bin on my Pansat 2700A box. When I try doing it with GTRom Loader v27.02 and I select "Boot File Only" it gives me "Error: Check the boot file." if I try to do "App file only" it just stands there for a while untill I cancel it. I got the _233 version off of www.future-fta.info and choosing the 2700A option. So if anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 7076
If your receiver is a genuine Pansat 2700A and scrolls b-7-5 when you turn it on then it should accept the BL87_233 or or BL87_235 BIN using 27.02 loader and BIN.

If not, you need to install B75 Boot. Get the instructions and file from the Pansat Usa site.

http://www.pansatusa.com

Once you get the B75 Boot installed you should get the 233 or 235 BIN installed using a null modem cable.

Post Number: 2
It does flash b-7-5 when I turn it on..... the only thing I'm thinking is it might be the wrong cable. I think I ordered the wrong cable once and then had to order the right cable.... I got to find the other cable and make sure.

Post Number: 3
Ok. I found and tried the right cable. Same thing, when its on "Boot file" and I click download it says the same error. When I click "App file only" it still just stands there for a while untill I cancel it. Am I supposed to turn the receiver on or off after I turn it to "ON" from the back and which option am I supposed to use? The "Boot File" or "App File Only"?? And do you think that my version of windows might have something to with it?? I'm lost right now

Gold Member

Post Number: 7080
You must be precise in timing.

Get your selection ready and your mouse pointing to "write BIN". Your left hand on the back switch of the receiver which should be off at this time.

For writing BOOT, you turn on the switch and click on mouse simultaneously.
Writing BIN, you switch on receiver and when "b" shows up you click "write"

Gold Member

Post Number: 7081
Once the "write" starts, don't forget that you have to WAIT, W A I T, W A I T
TILL the BURN is finished and then wait more till it goes to reboot - b75 and then ON. Then only you turn your receiver off.

Post Number: 5
Oh man I cant think of anything else...... I'm pretty stuck.... Could it also be my computer?

Post Number: 6
ooops wrote the last one too soon. Ok i'll try that

Bronze Member
Username: Mcrabbycabby

Wpg, Man Canada

Post Number: 26
my dish says scrambled or bad channel i loaded 235 bin i get the b3v but no dish any ideas ty.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7087
terry: Read here.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/434091.html

Post Number: 7
OK. Tried it that way too. I dont see "Write Bin" on GTRom Loader it says download so i'll asume thats the same. I still get the same error. If I select "App File Only" and try the two methods (click at the same time as turning on and the other - wait for b to show) I still get the loading message that doesnt move anywhere. And if I try to do it with selecting "Boot File Only", and the two methods listed above, I STILL get the same error "Check the boot File"..... I tried turning the receiver off and both options give me the same message

Silver Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 294
Nemo i have a 2700a and i have the same problem sometimes it takes me a long time to get it to load . this is what i have learned i have two 27.02 loaders downloaded on my com . now the one that says write file would not work for me but the one that says download file does and also i noticed i cannot be online when i do it . i am going to try and do it again so i will post it if it works

Post Number: 8
Thanks David AND Nalin for helping, I havent had any channels for three months so I lerned some patience. Dave I'll try that too. Now I dont even know what cable is the right one so I'll have to retry everything with the other one. I'll be back in a while.

Post Number: 9
oh and by the way David or Nalin or anyone - which option do you use in the version of 27.02 that says "Download"? Is it "App File Only" or "Boot File Only"? OR is it the third "Channel Data File" and whats the difference. Thanks

Post Number: 10
OK I re-tried it with the other port I had on the back of the computer with the "click download when you see b" and I clicked download with "App File Only" selected and it worked.... I think my port on the front was just bad. I dont want to jinx anything yet because I'm still setting it up so ill see if it goes through the whole way but I think I'm good. I'll be back in a while

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
It works great its all good now. The only thing I have to find is how to set up european channels. Thanks to both David and Nalin you guys rule.

Username: Sparky123

Post Number: 1
I have a Fortecstar Lifetime Ultra and its not working. Can anyone help, or anyone has a bin file that i can load.
Thanks}

Gold Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 1363
u can load one of the old bins sparky...maybe itll work...or u might want to conver it...

Gold Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 1364
convert*

Username: Sparky123

Post Number: 2
Do u know where can i get the old bins. Or how to convert any help is appriciated,
thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 7092
sparky123 : for your own sake and for the sanity of people who may want to help you keep your questions on FLU and conversion in a separate thread or in a thread where that specific subject is being discussed. The 2700 and converted FLU are DIFFERENT animals.
Please read at this URL for your answer.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/434099.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us