No signal on 61.5

Bronze Member
Username: Vick0901

Post Number: 27
Anyone with a coverted 2500->2700 getting a "no signal" message on indian channels? I'm using the cs_232 bin. I'll elborate more in a bit, gonna factory default the box, maybe that might fix the problem.

Silver Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 924
FD,
check your settings

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
still getting "no signal" went downstairs in my basement to see if the switch was tampered with, but it seemed okay, then I scanned again, nothing. echo 7 is port 3 and echo 3 is port 2. I also tried rearranging the wires on the switch. I took the echo 7 wire and fitted it on port 1 and took the echo 3 wire and fitted that onto port 2, but that didn't do anything. I left the receiver wire alone on the switch. I then switched the wire to their original position, echo 7 wire on port 3 of the switch and echo 3 on port 2, scanned satellites, got my channels for echo7, but for echo 3 it just kept scanning and found 0 programs.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 1530
hi FD try to do a factory reset re download the bin and scan the channel agaian..
or make sure ur autoroll is on..
or turn off ur rec from back and turn it on again..
try all three..it should work..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
okay, sasa. I'll try that tomorrow and i'll pick you posted. Should I use the cs_232 bin, 233 or 234?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
my bad, I typed sasa not sada, lol.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 1532
i am not sure...
what ever is posted at
[link removed] for ur reciever.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums