Need Help

Bronze Member
Username: Beenthere

Post Number: 23
I just downloaded the file for VSX, I have loader2 but I dont know the next step,This is the first time I'm doing this so please bare with me, thank you all. whats my next step?

Silver Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 625
next you have to unzip the file

Bronze Member
Username: Beenthere

Post Number: 24
African: how do I do that? sorry if it sounds stupid,LOL

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 3131
Everthing you need to know how to use the loader included...Upload

Silver Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 626
you need to have a program like winrar,you can download it free.after that you right click on the bin file that you have downloaded and and click on unzip here,this will now unzip the bin and anew icon will appear on your desktop

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 3132
http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar371.exe

Username: Renobob

Post Number: 1
I have an unusual problem and no one seems to be able to help me. I have an HD Television and an HD Tivo connected by HDMI. That is all working just fine. The problem comes when I try to use the picture in picture feature. My television requires that one of the pictures in this function come from "Component I" or "Component II" not an HDMI. Therefore, what I need to do is convert a coaxial input into component so that I can attach the component to the television. Can this be done? If not, will I lose picture quality if I change the current HDMI connection I am using to component and then using this and the direct coaxial connection into the TV to enable me to use picture in picture. Any thoughts or suggestions would be welcomed!

RenoBob

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 6839
Quinn: Please do not highjack a thread.

I have started new thread for you and people may answer there.

Username: Renobob

Post Number: 2
I apologize. I am new to this and did not realize I was submitting my question in the wrong place.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us