Chancysand Bin 235T

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1694
This bin is ONLY for Receivers that have been converted to Pansat 2700. Dishnetwork & BellExpressVu is working good.

This contains the serial bin for upgrading via the serial port and the JTAG file for those who cannot upgrade via the serial port.
If your receiver has been converted to a Pansat 2700 already, all you need is the bin included here and a loader such as Blacklist Updater. Of course you can use the loader you are familiar with and know works for you.

NOTES:
With AUTOROLL OFF the receiver will still auto roll.
Save your channel list before installing the bin and reinstall it after the upgrade.
If after loading 235T serial bin, you get scramble hit 8282 on remote and do a set key default.
After installing the bin and before scanning, reboot the receiver using the power switch in the back.
Scan BEV first.

You can download this bin from Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Laurad

Post Number: 76
HI AV, just an FYI, I also use the Cs 235T, HostCLIPs and was able to download with out
a wait. Thanks for all everyones help. They also have the JVV for pansant clones.LauraD

Silver Member
Username: Sjain80

Post Number: 123
AV can you please tell me how to download any channel list to my reciver. A detailed instruction would be appreciated. I have tried using black tyger list but it's not working.. thanks for the help

Username: Surfbandit

Post Number: 1
Bin down already!

Bronze Member
Username: Bdsingleton24

Post Number: 17
Yes, AV, downloading channel list help is needed!

Bronze Member
Username: Fahadriz8

Post Number: 86
Channel list help plz

Bronze Member
Username: Imauser

Post Number: 47
Downloading channel list help...detail instructions...Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Sjain80

Post Number: 127
is anyone else having problem with new bin as well. whenever I change channels between 61.5 and 110, I am getting scramble channels.. any feedback?????

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1695
Before download any channel list, you need a Channel Master program. Once you have that, you download the channel list for your satellites. Black Tyger channel is ONLY for Dish 110, 119, and 61.5. Then, connect your receiver to your computer using the serial cable. Then, turn ON your receiver and let it reboot fully. Then, open the channel list using CHANNEL MASTER. On the channel master window, you'll see the TOOLS option on the top. Click on it and select WRITE TO STB option ... then simply select your receiver model and load the channel list

you can find all the files under the FTA RECEIVER GUIDES forum at Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Sam5002

Ny, Ny Usa

Post Number: 67
Can anyone confirm GC is working on 235T ??

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 6730
For Pansat 2500/FLU new conversions and converted to 2700
Use only on converted receivers.
DO NOT USE ON Genuine Pansat 2700 or on Pansat 2700 clones

In case you have difficulty getting the latest BIN, it is available here.

Everything you need for 2500/Flu to 2700 conversion in one package.
Instructions included.
The latest jvvh_235 files for Pansat or Fortec remote
The latest CS_233T_lightning Bin included
These three files are also available separately for those who do not want to download the full kit

http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit

FOR FIX dated 3rd January, 2008.

Silver Member
Username: Psychmonster

Rhodium MemberAint nuthin ...

Post Number: 434
still up with cs 235....when I turn off or go to locals, I sometimes have to wait for pic or once I reset default key and it rolled succesfully using CS_235... some of the problems may be the new timing issues the new bin had to overcome... the 1mb is a lot slower than the other box's

Silver Member
Username: Jkmago

Post Number: 139
Working fine new Bin

Username: Webjohn

Post Number: 3
the bin is not 1 meg its 448k and my ultra is working much faster than b4

Bronze Member
Username: Pizza

Post Number: 60
hi

i need sat nimiq1 , nimiq2 , echo3 ,echo9,echo 118.8, echo119, echo121 channel lis for converted 2500 to 2700 clone

cold you tell me where can i get

thank you

Silver Member

Post Number: 441
http://www.extremetesting.tv/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=383

this page has all the bins and channel lists for all recievers...its good stuff here !!

Silver Member

Post Number: 442
448 k for the conv bin...on a 1 MB flash rom..with new timer issues from latest fix = slower response...Viewsat Ultra has 2 MB flash rom...don't know how big your new bin is...but I thought all VS was down...how is it working better than B4?...when u do get a bin, your machine should handle the new fix faster
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us