Silver MemberUsername: Bvvenegas
Post Number: 145
Silver MemberUsername: Silver1123
Mexico, DF Mexico
Post Number: 405
I replaced a cool sat 5000 with a nFusion, and I used the existing dishes and installation. You can use either a Disecq or SW switch.
Check here for good support:
Several things I learned:
1. You have to plug the nFusion directly to the wall outlet, not to a UPS.
2. The cable you have to use from the nFusion to the Internet router might not work, you need to use a coross over network cable, sells for $10 at any Radioshack
3. The nFusion box overheats too much, its normal. Put it on an open place
4. The nFusion has no close caption.
5. It needs to be always connected to Internet
6. Turn emulation off if not, TV will not be seen
7. For radio, turn emulation on and IKS off
8. You need to pieces of software, the bootup and the bin
9. It has great picture and works perfect once you install it.
Silver MemberUsername: Extremex
Post Number: 115
nfusion can be plugged in to any AC power source. However some of the wireless adapters need to be plugged directly into the wall.
Gold MemberUsername: Ke5aqn
IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...
Post Number: 2923
I will ad a fan to the receiver I am sure
I am gonna play with the dvr so I cant do wireless...still reading just thought the #1 their was funny