FTA status

Silver Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 155
12/29/07--> Dish ECM in Progress...DN PPV, Premium, International, Po*rn, and a few non Premium channels are down again...New files are needed. Providers aren't wasting any time and are keeping Coders so busy, they rarely have time to work on EMU's. Map57 is back with a vengance and with a timing algorythym to boot. Coders are using some pretty fancy tools to find the answer to the timing cycle and I'm sure they will find it, because if you don't know what is going on, how are you supposed to write a way around it? Having the full ROM is only part of what the coders are up against. Cards are manufactured to follow certain rules when map calls are made. All you need to know is that FTA receivers (and all emulators) only follow instructions that the programmers write into the code. They do not know the "rules" that the cards do. Therefore, until those rules can be "taught", this up-and-down cycle will continue. I believe the coders will come through eventually (they have never let anyone down before) but do not expect an end to this string of ECMs in the next week or two. Please everyone just be patient. You all know by now they do their best for us, and are determined NOT to let providers win the battle. We have plenty of channels left out there, so enjoy what you have & give these poor guys a chance to work.

A few of these movie channels have no info on guide, but they usually have survived through the last couple of ECM's. There may also be some softcore po*rn in the PPV sports section.

IFC 894
TMCW 898
TMCXW 899
DRMT1 5897
DRMT2 5898
DRMT3 5899
DRMT4 5900
DRMT5 5901
DRMT6 5902

Units using IKS (Internet Key Sharing) such as Nfusion are running. That means it is connected to the internet and relies on an aux server to get its video authorization "keys" to the clients. It does'nt stream over the internet, but they are getting the keys from a open rom 102,103 application and then sending through IKS. You do expose yourself to giving your IP ADDY to those that want it to track you down though.

Silver Member
Username: Bvvenegas

Post Number: 124
but when will the pansat bin be out

Silver Member

Post Number: 156
New bins for DN and Bev will be released this evening at www.DSSRookie.com

Bronze Member
Username: Ndn3

Post Number: 57
no @ future fta u dumb.

Bronze Member
Username: Ricosaoco

Post Number: 42
Hey guys, how is it going?
I have a problem my rec... is scrambling all the time i put the 130 and I know that is not working for a lot of people but can someone tell me if there is any way that I can see any tv tonight .. UFC is going down tonight.. any help please....

Bronze Member
Username: Edlittle

Post Number: 43
FTA STATUS IN SIMPLE TERMS: for those on the site who don't like to read here is the staus of FTA in simple pictures...
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
The Fake "Nalin Bin Sh*it" When I said the new bins will be released first at www.DSSRookie.com I meant that. tot*alfta.com will released at later time. Also new bins will be released at www.dssworld.con.nr/
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us