Forum for sattelite lover's

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 1043
i guess my forum for cricket lover's was deleted.....it was strictly about cbn channel....
so i am wondering...does admin even looking at post's before deleting them or all the post's that were reported automatically get's deleted....
guys pls put info on that....

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 6448
You should lodge a complaint to them. There has been a baseball thread here for a long time. It is a satellite related thread.

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 2255
You mean thread for Cricket lovers not forum i see now.

That thread may have been one of the ones that was hijacked by the users posting nasty pic's and hate filled post's. I hate that you "lost" your post but just start a new one.

Also the post's in any of the forum's here at Ecoustics if not active for a day or so are archived you can see all of those in folders by date on the bottom of the main page here. Your post MAY have been archived I have not noticed it for a few day's and I bet it was.

So in short dont take it personally and make a new thread!

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 6451
This is the standard technique of the wolf pack. If one of them makes a serious mistake, instead of correcting or admitting the mistake, they go ahead post a lot of rubbish, then bad pictures, etc and then one of them would complaint to the admin that the whole thread is bad and the mistake gets obliterated with the thread.

They used the same technique on sada to eliminate the cricket thread.
Once I had to post a thread three time because of similar highjacking.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us