All sites busy

Username: Bluntman420

Toronto, Ontario Canadia eh

Post Number: 10
so most of the trusted sites are busy as hell and i can't get into them, i'm wondering if its just my shitty computer/internet or has all our wishes come true and a fix is out?

Silver Member
Username: Scabz

Knoxville, Tn Us

Post Number: 163
I doubt it.

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 2115
No new bin's for viewsat's....

Bronze Member
Username: Lokbongtom

Post Number: 43
Now you are at the best FTA site, its name is Ecoustic satellite TV forum ,here you have a possibility to joint anytime without the trafic ,when a new bin release people will inform us just a few minutes later .
I like this forum
LBT

Username: Fredfarmer

Post Number: 9
No I think if all the sites are busy, one has to assume they are handing out new bins on a first come first serve basis.

Bronze Member
Username: Dharm_ram

Post Number: 45
its just because people like you and me are looking for BIN everywhere

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 923
Well it's that time of year when the providers like to play. This round has brought on new mapcalls 4e and 4d along with the use of dynamic code to retrieve the control words which allow us video. The catch this time is a new Timer function. This is surly a test to see how much the FTA coders know. It will test to see if they know how long a mapcall takes to process. This Hit was definitely geared towards FTA. Be patient and let the coders do their work. The days when it was as simple as manually entering keys is almost behind us as this new dynamic code looks to be here for good with new bins required each time. It's in the hands of the coders now and the next few days will be very interesting to see which coders will come through.

Bronze Member
Username: Fredfarmer

Post Number: 11
Latest Message from SONICVIEW Camp Dec 20 10:00 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Short term patch will be released Dec 21 at 10:00 AM, but still working on
FULL SOLUTION."
Stay tune for further update.

This is good to know we will see but don't go crazy about the word soon don't know how long or short soon is just something I thought I would pass along

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 747
viewsat/pansat !!!
==================

*** Charlie & Beverly ECM freeze * FIXED *

NOTE:
- Do a hard reboot (power OFF-ON using rear switch) after every update.

===============
===============Thank you !! Oleg PHD.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us