Im cool

Silver Member
Username: Dickfoil

Post Number: 137
you all love me dont ya.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2313
i bet nalin likes ur name...she has been called similar. I think head follows d1ck. But, u could use head as a verb when decribing her as well

Gold Member

Post Number: 2315
u post fat women... donkeys gettin it on... u might be a redneck.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2316
oops wrong thread. lmao

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 6277
This is the current status at fuutre-fta.

Regarding Pansat Bins as of Dec. 21, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a great deal of confusion regarding the bins currently posted (December 5) and the last bins actually released (Dec 15).

Here is the scoop:

When the last bins were released by TBL on December 15, 2007, Future-FTA was down for maintenance. The files therefore were available from the IRC and on our Splash Page.

These bins were for Bev only, and unfortunately, only lasted a few hours at best. Those Dec 15 bins are no better/worse than the bins posted back on the 5th. This is why you will not find the "newer" bins posted, as it would only confuse the situation; they no longer work, so there is no valid point in posting them.

There have been both numerous posts and PM's regarding these [no longer valid] bins. Hopefully this post will put those to rest. Kindly refrain from further questions or Personal Messages.

Please be patient. BL stated that he will release new bins soon.

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 761
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

As we celebrate the holidays, I want to personally thank you for being part of the FTA.Com family. I hope that you will have an opportunity to relax at least a bit during the holiday break and spend time with family and friends. Use this time to slow the pace a bit, reflect on the things that mean the most, and gain a new perspective on all things in life. That sounds a bit deep, but frankly all it takes is to be with loved ones and truly focus on them rather than the day-to-day work that occupies so much of our lives during these busy times.

From the staff of FTA.Com, have a safe and happy holiday. Thank you !! Oleg PHD.(euroecm@usa);(euroecm@ru)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us